Abynissia teams that are not slow?

Just completed Abynissia’s third trait and trying it out with your second comp. I’ll update you with how useful it is.Thanks for the comp.

Yeah I just got it too.

I really like the Webspinner team - can’t be arsed farming 14 swamps though. But triple skull damage would make it quicker.

Marilith or Gorgotha is needed I think if you want to have a daemon mana generator for flavour and benefit from third trait.

I would like to try @Nimhain team but I don’t have a War… But if someone could facilitate one appearing in my collection, I’d happily try it out. :joy::+1:

Wish I could trade one of the three that I’ve gotten… between him and Draakulis I have 7 copies lol. Also, I am so much on the same boat as you with Webspinner, I can’t force myself to farm up those remaining traitstones.

LMAO, if I could give you one I would… on the other hand, I’m almost to the point where I have her third trait unlocked, and completed unlocked salad dragon… so, progress.

When I can try her out with nimhain’s team, and third trait, I’ll let you know.

Ok I settled on this as my go to Abynissia team - played prob 150 PvPs with last week, I find it enjoyable.

Herald of Chaos***
Succubus***
Desdaemona*** (lvl 18 epic)
Abynissia***

Leonis Empire banner +2 Blue, +1 Yellow, -1 Green.

The banner held charge Abynissia in four turns. The Herald generates mana while benefiting from destroying blues. Deathmark on skull match makes quick work of tanks, whilst the buffing of attack means skull drops after board explodes does great damage.

The Herald starts with 37 attack and his spell if triggering on attack or magic can neutralise the offensive power of some troops. Khorvash doing only 3 true damage, hahaha! if triggers on life it’ll instantly kill troops with less than 42combined defence. Which is pretty regular when he’s skull hits are doing 40+ damage.

Succubus drains mana and death marks high target troops. If up early use on a high priority target and get the death marks out quick! :smiling_imp:

Whilst, Desdaemona snipers out yellow users and fellow daemons. Can mop low health targets too.

I’ve found that most times after Abynissia’s first cast she only needs one or two turns again to fill. Most explodes tend to fill at least two troops depending on the board.

If you get lucky with the death marks matches can be prettt fast.

3 Likes

I know the thread is quite old, but i can recommend the following team:

infernal king
alchemist
abynissa
infernus

red&yellow banner

matching 2x 3-red gems fills alchemist, afterwards trigger alchemist and fill infernal king, look for 4-5er combo before trigering thze king, then loop with the king and alchemist, soon abynissa and infernus are full as well, when looping is no more possible trigger infernus, once the first enemy is down you get a firestorm from infernus, mostlikely you get a 4-5er combo when new gems drop after infernus, if all troops are empty trigger abynissa to accelerate filling them, otherwise use abynissa to refill the first slot after the king was killed

btw how many and which stones do i need for abynissas third trait?

Think she takes 21 arcane Spirit and arcane blades. But can’t remember.

Though I still have the team I posted above, yet it is now a lot slower due to the poor nerf that Deathmark received. :pensive:

ah ok thank you
actually i hoped to get spirit stones this week fromj glory rewards, in my guilds discord we had an overview-list with upcoming glory rewards and spirit stones were announced for this week, but it changed meanwhile… :sleepy: