About this new pvp

So, the old pvp is completely gone? There’s no more just doing a certain amount of battles to get to level 1 and the rewards on the week?

I think so.

Yes, the old PVP is gone. The old tier reward system has been replaced by the new PVP Goals.
They aren’t hard and I’ve earned them by just playing pvp battles as I’ve always done.

Details from the patch notes:

PvP Goals

• The old PvP Weekly Ranks have been replaced with a new system called PvP Goals.
  • PvP Goals are a weekly series of VP milestones to work towards
  • There are 20 Ranks in the PvP Goals, which each give a reward when they are reached
  • Both Silver Marks and Gold Marks can be earned here each week.
  • PvP Goals introduces 2 new timed Boosters – Gold Boosters and Soul Boosters. Like XP Boosters, these timed boosters will give bonuses for Gold or Souls in battles (for 15 minutes).
  • PvP Goals can be viewed from the PvP Goals button on the left
  • To collect completed goals, a player must go into the PvP Goals Menu and select the Collect button.

As best I can tell so far, if you just stick to “central spire”, you can burn through battles with your desired team. Without having to bother getting tangled up with color or type in the other “regions”. I guess that’s the closest thing to old system.

1 Like