About pet rescues

My contributed question to this thread that explained my situation is still unanswered.

All you did, is take offense in what I wrote and since then you try to discredit me with wrong assumptions, accusations and lies about other topics. Yes, this doesn’t contribute to the thread-topic, but I won’t let straight up lies about me, my playstyle and my account just stand there. It is just sad…

I did most of my potionless pure500 wins with a hoard of 111. If I felt that wasn’t enough through experienced playing I raised it to 133 and eventually 155 and 177. None of my hoards are higher than 177. Some wins took several weeks potionless, some just came right away. First thing needed is brains. And then obviously, as most we experience in this game, luck. You can luck out quickly with a good run or you’ll have to wait for a long time and be frustrated with some factions, it is what it is. The ones I got frustrated with I just played through a Tuesday.

edit: @Lucien I’ll send you a pm.

first of all looking at your profile pic… he boss needs her belt back.

secondly. in your own time youly you make a thred with your PF500 teams, horde level and stratagy for said team please.

thank you :slight_smile:

I am not offended in the least. The post is about pets and your post had zero value in thus regard. Its now mutated to faction horde whuch again is irrelevant because you have all the pets. Maybe you should create a fraction post for others to gain help from. Including campaign artefact level when completed; equipped medals and actual horde value. What is your average horde also? Many players will find this of value. Thanks.

You keep saying your “zero value” line towards me, yet my initial question about the thread-authors idea remains unanswered while the idea directly would involve me.

Again - please reflect on your comments before posting incorrect assumptions, accusations & lies about others. You did that multiple times in this thread after my first comment in this thread. That’s the problem I have. All I did was to defend myself against wrongful accusations and the trying to undermine me for what you seem to feel was “bragging”. Oh the envy… Even if it was, suck it up and/or get good then. My question remains unanswered. I feel that I’m more than allowed to defend myself against false claims. But you continue and bring up side topics like the faction(-pets) with more lies. Please just stop the negativity.

I never played this game “hardcore”. I’m playing it since around 5 to 6 years and only have ingame level 1400something. I never enjoyed wasting time “just to farm and get some more weekly LT’s”. Aside of some things that I need to work on, my account only needs “maintaining” now, which I can do by simply collecting hourly gem tributes, playing vault weekends and doing weekly stuff with the guild.

Several great faction guides are out there. You can search for them on several discords yourself, as I did. The work has already been done and more enthusiastic players are on it. And for your remaining questions, I played several pure500 runs potionless for multiple weeks until I got a good run out of it. The most obvious thing to do is kingdom level 14 and a hoard 100, while I gave my first tries at 111 and raised it if it obviously wasn’t working. None above 177 though simply because that was the point I didn’t want to cross. Of course medaling troops can help, but I only medal’d a handful. A late week campaign bonus can also help but I don’t have dates on “when” I finished “what”. But, that campaign bonus is nothing that couldn’t be solved by a slightly higher hoard level. I won’t ever say raising hoard level is cheap. Because it isn’t. The factions I played on Tuesday or weekend-release (since around mid’21 maybe) I bought the minimum of shop tiers needed.

I still need all my gems. Cosmetic pets and ToD forge scrolls are good gem investments - if you’re a collector.

This is what we need. More incentives to play pvp or arena.