Abominable Snowman

That’s good to hear. Thanks :smile_cat:

You think 1 traitstone will result in a fierce competition? I don’t think so :slight_smile:

I think it will result in a MorE fierce fight than otherwise. I know I’ll try to make 1k next time.

Agree @Royalty. Hopefully they’ll have some tiers.

I would think:
1st - 16 arcane
2nd - 12 arcane
3rd to 20th - 6 arcane
20th - 100th - 3 arcane
101 - 200th - 2 arcane
201 - 1000th - 1 arcane

Maybe you could throw differing gem amounts in between 200-1000 to make competition fierce for each 100th position (ie 200-300, 300-400 etc).

Yeah a trait stone I don’t need and don’t care about having a bunch on hand. I can save glory or burn it in chests! Woot. Shame I got nothing from the 48 glory keys I just got. Where or where is my great maw!

2 Likes

Depending on how many gems you earn as income, I would start saving to buy event chests on key weeks. Every time I made 550 gems, I would spend 450 on gem chests. This gave me enough of a savings account that I was able to buy event keys to earn The Silent One, Goblin King, and (I sincerely hope) Borealis in their respective events.

Drifting Sands and Blighted Lands still only have seven troops. A second event for them surely must be coming, so be ready to buy event keys to get your missing Maw.

1 Like

EDIT: This is much easier in an image

The numbers look like this ingame:

1st - 11
2nd-3rd - 9
4th-6th - 6
7th-10th - 4
11th-20th - 3
21st-50th - 2
51st-100th - 2
100th+ - 1

The tiers below 100 are 101-200, 201-500, 501-1000 and 1001+. They all get the same traitstones, but differing amount of souls and gold.

1 Like

Weird, after restarting game, I dont see 1 traitstone as reward for 1001+ :confused:
@Sirrian,@Nimhain, could you clarify this? :slight_smile:

That was probably a mistake they fixed. The devs clearly mentioned only rank 1000 or better will be getting a traitstone:

1 Like

We’re only giving traitstones for the top 1000 players.

The traitstone at 1001+ was a visual error we corrected.

2 Likes

That’s what i thought ^^. Thank you for answer :slight_smile:

I just traited up my Behemoth. Looked over the list of blue/brown troops and I wasn’t quite convinced that I want to spend glory for any of the others.

I had a handful of Shield traitstones so this wasn’t the costliest event for me, glory-wise. Maybe it’s good to save up for whatever comes next week. But maybe I can afford to kit out a second troop. Is there anything I’m going to REGRET not traiting?

Behemoth, possibly Luther now that his traits don’t contradict each other… realistically, the rest of them only are applicable if you need to max out a kingdom. Blue/Brown really got the short end of the stick, they didn’t even have an Ultra-Rare on live until today (which I totally spotted first).

You might want to wait and see what the other Horsemen are like. One might require blue/brown, after all.

Oh yeah, that’s encrypted now. Oops. Shoulda noted down what I knew :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I would bother loading up on Ultra-costed bundles for that purpose.

This is why backups are important! You never know when people are going to start caring that all their information is in plaintext and begin encrypting it!

Nice change with the traitstones. This will make the competition for top 100 worth something. Placed ~50 this last go and felt it was really all for naught.

Both my Steam hero and my phone alt made it to Tier 1 last week, and that was plenty for me. My phone alt got 46 duplicate glory keys she wasn’t expecting, which dropped a Legendary, don’t recall which one. My Steam hero scored two War last week, so I’m good.

Thanks, @Lyya and @Shimrra. I wish it made sense to spend ~2k glory on traitstones for a card I might not get for another 200-300 levels, but that sort of thinking is way out of my league right now.

And my Luther is still level 6. I think I’ll hold off for the next event.

When did that happen? It can’t have been all that long ago, because I just put together a team with Luther. Leader, Grudge, Armored is an improvement, but I might have to rethink the team a little.