Ability to leave messages to Guild Owners

Right now even if you leave a message in guild chat, there is nothing to notify the guild owner, especially if they don’t leave guild chat on.

Also would like request to increase rank… I thought I joined a pretty active guild with the guild owner pretty active. Several guild members are active, but the guild owner seems to be not active.

4 Likes

What guild you in?

If your GM is not active then who is running the show?
Inactives need to be kicked etc.
I would be looking for another guild.

1 Like

One of the other folks I guess

Only a GM can kick a player so at some point you will end up with an inactive Guild.
Mariana, GM, Realm of the Undead

just leave Guilds like that are stupid . Good Leaders write a Ticker for Leadership change before they quit.

Had a Guild like that too it just sucks we couldnt remove inactive Player etc

1 Like

My very active guild has one spot open.
If you would like to join reply with invite code.,
Mariana, GM, Realm of the Undead

Mariangail - Taisia is my invite code. Thanks

I am away from the game at the moment but will ask one of my guild mates to send you an invite.
You have to leave your current guild first.

Have left. It seems such a shame, they said they were pretty active… and then the Guild owner and the seconds stopped logging in… and left 8 of us… (recruits) stuck

if the GM has been inactive for a few weeks or a couple of months, you can always email the devs and get them to assign one of the more active members as the new GM

Thanks Mariangail. Awesome looking guild. All settled in now, and added to one of the tasks :smiley_cat:

Great, think you will enjoy our guild. We have a chat group On LINE. Optional.It is a messaging app, free on the app store or Google play.It is very helpful and fun if you would like to join.Leave a message in guild chat with your user id if you want to join.
Welcome and have fun!

-------- Original message --------
Date: 2016-08-21 9:00 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: mariangail@shaw.ca
Subject: [Gems of War | Forums] [Feature Requests] Ability to leave messages to Guild Owners

Thanks Mariangail. Awesome looking guild. All settled in now, and added to one of the tasks :smiley_cat:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.