ABHORATH What's the deal?!?

Ha. That’s your problem. 20 is not even in the ballpark to get a Legendary. You need to think in terms of 2-5ish.

And by 2-5, I mean 2-5 stacks of 50 Chests.

1 Like

Yes, I thought as much, I don’t have that many gems to spare though, I mainly use glory chests via tasks completed in the guild tasks.

1 Like

Carnex was my first mythic, then Abhorath. I am over level 600 and still don’t have Jarl, Bone Dragon or Mab :sweat:. I do have a mythic behemoth though.

Having said that I did leave it way too late to join a decent guild so really missed out on getting the most out of the old reward system

1 Like

Shouldn’t take more than 50-100, especially 1-Legendary Kingdoms.

Interesting, I usually get one in 50-100, but actual real game experience will show anyone that using Event chests to target a Legendary sometimes it takes a lot more pulls. You must have perfect luck with the AI.

LMAO, I wish

From a ton of glory chests I get that legendary troops are a 1 in 150 drop rate, so at 4x for gem/event that is 1 in 37.5

At that rate, the chances of not getting at least one in a 50 chest pack is around 25% so it isn’t too uncommon to fail to get one. It also means that out of 16 people, it is likely that someone will open 100 without getting one.

2 Likes

I’m still missing 28 of the Mythic/Legends… :slight_smile: But I have patience.

1 Like

Any is avoiding me now - literally thousands of keys and gems and she refuses to put in an appearance. Oh, and the Autumn Imp as well. I swear he’s not in chests like he’s supposed to be. :cry:

2 Likes

My last three 3 legendaries required 150 event chests. One before that took 1 key. Never had to use more than 150 keys though

This troop ‘patience’, is that a mythic or a legendary?
:grin:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s a brand new guardian wannabe :wink:

1 Like

I STILL don’t have Moloch and I’m well over level 1000 now

1 Like

That must be torture…

Really bad luck, Piss off RNG, or I’ll never get him? Please state your preference.

On console, I buy 10 event chests at a time. Usually get the event legendary after 30-40 keys.

1 Like

Took me 490 levels to get Sheggra.

Everyone has that one unicorn troop.

One?

Thanks for reminding me I don’t have Sheggra yet either. LOL

1 Like

PC only missing one troop and that’s the mythic Aby.
Still need one bunninog though for mythic. Only had enough glory for 5 copies and thought for sure would get one with keys by now. Its now his kingdom event and 150 event keys and 6 The Silent Ones later and still no bunni

I had 6 deaths before I got 1 plague, yesterday I FINALLY got Plague.

Outside of mythics it was Moloch, he evaded me till level 400+