A thank you to the developers from your biggest fan! 2.0

I buy the daily gems whenever the old one runs out.
We should have a community day where everyone who is able buys a $5 pack of something. We can call it the

Gems of War Global Pay the Developer’s Bill Initiative

Common people, show your love for the game :wink:

1 Like

Yeah the only problem with your logic is that Tacet is in fact a level 10 vip. You can see this in his video when he unlocks new troops they are already level 10.

Hmm, I saw Level 5 on his new cards like Jackelope and War so I assumed he hadn’t maxed out VIP because mine are level 10.

Either way I don’t think there would be a difference for troop getting between vip 5 or 10. That’s the thing about RNG games though everything is random and nothing effects it even if sometimes it seems to.

I have VIP 5 and opened a little under 600 keys. I got 4 legendaries and a number of epics. None of those legendaries were from the new kingdom. I did get one epic and some rare/common/ultra rare troops from the new kingdom. Also, I didn’t get War. Such is life with RNG.

Anyway, my point is that there is no conspiracy to make the game harder for VIP members. Why would they do such a thing? They would have zero motivation to anger the people they know put money in the game.

1 Like

Just want to say, taking a look around the forums will show how many problems have popped up with 2.0. These Devs are fixing problems faster than any other game I’ve played. Thank you Devs, you’re amazing.

3 Likes