A silly team in anticipation of Gloom Leaf adjustment

I just caught Gloom Leaf two days ago and decided to see what kind of silliness I could put together before the anticipated rework changes his/her/its mechanics.

Working with what I have (not a lot) I put this together, which works surprisingly well and is a nice gimmick to break from the usual routine :slight_smile:

Unicorn Banner
Templar (*** is ideal)
Gloom Leaf
Settite Warrior
Green Seer

Even with low-level GL and support troops it is possible to crush with correct board conditions. Try to get Seer up ASAP and the rest writes itself, although this isn’t a “click and forget it” team. Some strategy is needed especially dealing with the order you do things and how you manipulate the board to make transforms get the Extra Turns… so if that doesn’t gel with your preferred play style this team mightn’t be for you.

1 Like

I used Gloomleaf a lot last week (for the extra Glory) and enjoyed it quite a bit. Definitely looking forward to a buff…

I really wonder what the re-work will bring.

Sirrian said it will make him a “powerful tank” so I’m dying to see what kind of cool stuff is in store for us!

1 Like

Yeah, against the constant cheese teams, he’s underpowered but last week in an all-green team, with a 1-troop defense, he made a pretty good tank already.