A Player vs Player Critique / Revision Proposal

Doesn’t this already force you to play more PvP than you would like to? Why wouldn’t you like to be better recompensed if you are going to be playing it anyway?

I suppose I’m alone in my viewpoint; that or the like-minds aren’t very vocal. Either way, I’m not going to change your mind and you aren’t going to change mine. I’ll leave this alone for now.

(Although, I’m still patiently awaiting your reply, @Treemo).

Except increasing the rank rewards wouldn’t affect my compensation in the slightest unless I rank in the top 100 or at least the top 1000. Unless you’re suggesting broadening the ranks at which rewards are given, which still isn’t going to help most people.

I’m really having a hard time understanding your perspective. It’s not clear what problem you’re trying to solve, or how you think any particular change will affect the player’s incentives or behavior. If there are like-minded people, how would they even know if they share your viewpoint, when you haven’t made it clear?

1 Like

I’ve repeatedly stated my opinion in both the opening post and sub-sequential replies. The reward system for PvP rankings could use an adjustment. If you don’t understand it by now, then it will never click. The repetition grows tedious…