A New Mythic Approaches – The Turquoise Emperor

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – The Turquoise Emperor – Gems of War

New Mythic Troop: The Turquoise Emperor The Turquoise Emperor will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

1 Like

They gave up on the in-game troop flavor advertisement 100% this time around. May as well just stop doing it.

I can’t take screenshots at the moment, so maybe someone else can but it says:

The Turquoise Emperor
New Mythic Troop

This Divine Emperor will deal damage to all Enemies, boosted by Blessed Allies. He will then give all his other Allies 5-10 Mana.

… meaning they wrote this before they nerfed it.

3 Likes

200 Gem Keys/a single button click and I got myself a copy. Hoping to get more copies throughout the week, though.

Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

For anyone thinking of getting extras, you only really need 2 The Turquoise Emperors at most. 1 Tuliao + 2 TTEs works better for non-stop casts than 3 TTEs can ever do.

One of my big goals is 4 copies of every troop, so I try to get that many whenever a new Mythic releases.

It got nerfed?

At one point, it used to give other allies 5-10 mana. They wrote that in-game text. But before it released, it was changed to 3-10 mana that it is now.

1 Like

This is just nonsense, you have cheap gem creators that can fill whole team consisting of a color. My point is, the Mythic was never in need of being nerfed. Slamming the hand on the table

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

What would you suggest for the weapon or the 4th slot?

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

* Magix *

I put King Avelorn in there for a 50% mana start. Not ideal if you still need to level classes.

Go for something that has green and/or yellow. Maybe something that explodes?

3 Likes

I’ve been trying Wand of Stars / Turquoise Emperor x2 / Leprechaun; the Wand of Stars bless-all-allies boosts the Emperors’ spell damage.

It’s … okay? but a little slow; even boosted by 4 blesses allies the Emperor’s damage isn’t that high.

2 Likes

These are the teams I ended up using:

Tuliao
Rope Dart - Stormcaller
The Turquoise Emperor
The Turquoise Emperor
Talon Banner (+2Y, +1Gr, -1Bl)
If you don’t like -1 Blue, then Armored Banner from current Warbands

Takes a second to rev up, but cast Tuliao on Yellow, then alternate casts between Tuliao → The Turquoise Emperor → Tuliao → TTE etc… Use Rope Dart whenever full.

Takes too many casts to be effective in PvP, but works in E12… though not the fastest. Would work effectively in a Yellow Shentang World Event or Shentang Underspire* … Otherwise, Spiked Manriki can be used for Shentang Underspire.

Tuliao
Tuliao
Rope Dart - Frostmage
The Turquoise Emperor
Armored Banner preferred this time, otherwise Talon Banner

same thing, but slightly less damage output and more empty casts.

cast Tuliaos on Yellow, Use Rope Dart and The Turquoise Emperor whenever full.

Tuliao
Tuliao
The Empress
TTE/Euryali
Armored Banner

Slower than other Empress E12 builds for winning, but if you needed to reach 1,000 points in all skills on a troop for some reason, this would do it fast. Not really a TTE team though.

and for something different

Wand of Stars - Stormcaller
Ishtara
The Turquoise Emperor
Leprechaun
Talon Banner

Maybe one day Ishtara will be viable. This gets slightly closer.

6 Likes