A New Mythic Approaches - Shahbanu Vespera

Nice to see people giving Shahbanu a shot, despite her obvious shortcomings. She seems to be pretty good once she gets going, but I would imagine you’d take losses against top-level defenses, which are just faster than the teams I’ve seen people using so far.

I’m also surprised that we haven’t seen builds with Maraji Queen, since she remedies one of Shahbanu’s main weaknesses. Is it because you really don’t want too many skulls on the board (which would increase the chances of a Shahbanu miscast)?

I don’t use TMQ because I don’t want to introduce an element of Red to muddy up the gem creation for a troop that doesn’t really work with Shahbanu (Green to Doomskulls. What Green is being made?) I settle with the Medal of Anu.

2 Likes

1 gold key

6 Likes

A very impressive amount to spend getting a mythic. I don’t think anyone is beating that any time soon.

1 Like

1 piece of gold

1 Like

LOL Yup, as expected, she’s broken.

:wink:

Actually I did fall on the fairly lucky side this time around. Balances out the last one, which had me sweating a little.

I’m liking Shahbanu a lot! She’s been quite a pleasant surprise - I had low expectations after the nerf. Not the fastest decks, but once rolling they work pretty well and sometimes get really dangerous, depending on the luck with boosting magic or attack.

1 Like

It’s better than I thought
The text was confusing
It’s one big move creating 27 gems, as opposed to creating 9 gems 3x with the chance to overwrite freshly created ones

I like it, but there are better teams/troops I prefer

1 Like

For everyone spending thousands upon thousands of keys. Do you just collect them for months or do you buy glory/keys?

Collect over months where we get the mythic earlier. We also tend to max out guild chest rank and use those first, so more keys. Most mid-range to end-game guilds get enough keys to sustain this.

3 Likes

Be in a guild that completes every task weekly. Also one that finishes the guild events. Do delves daily. Get to PVP rank 1 weekly. Get 1500 seals each week, and boost them with orbs on weeks where mythic troops get released. All of these are sources of glory and/or keys. If you get lucky some months you can end up with extra keys next month.

4 Likes

Unless they changed it last minute, there is a chance to overwrite newly-created gems.

1 Like

Maybe
I’ve not slowed it don’t and looked
But it certainly looks like 27 gems