1 Like

50 VIP keys

10 Likes

9k gems on VIP chests and no cigar. I HATE ALL OF YOU

7 Likes

I feel your pain. Let’s hope Crafting helps to get him

1 Like

4 Likes

Unfortunately I fell asleep waiting so I was a little late starting the search. But my first mythic hunt was successful, and 2500 glory keys later, Ele is mine! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2000 glory keys, 4000 in seals, 600 gem keys and 8000 gems in VIP…I’m resourceless now but I snagged him

4 Likes

700 glory keys and i’ve got it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

50 VIP chests - got the bad boy! Yay. After months of zip now in the happy zone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Daemon/Dragon troop almost came true!

Almost?

Nope, I didn’t get Elemaugrim. Mythics and me don’t match over at Mean Machine.

*sigh*

But at least I have my Evil Carp! :sun_with_face:

:fog: :fish: :fog:

5 Likes

Congrats on your birthday! Seems like a very good day to celebrate things as i lucked out too:
363 Glory Keys and 50 Gem Keys:

7 Likes

My favorite evil carp @Theicla

3 Likes

I got Elemaugrim with 6,000 or so guild keys. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

300 Glory Keys, 50 Gem keys, and 100 VIP keys = GOT ONE! :wink:

8 Likes

Thankfully got him before I drained all my gems. Now to save up for June; I want two of those divine beasts…

Wait wait wait…you had 6 THOUSAND Guild Keys? So around 30 THOUSAND seals? And it took THAT MANY to get the mythic? I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

How do you guys generally approach your “card hunting” or “mythic hunting”, as far as what to spend first?

I’ve currently been hoarding for about 6 months now and really not spending anything except event keys in anticipation of Pharos Ra (console). Currently I have about 2,000 glory keys, 300 gem keys, 9,000 gems and about 6,000 seals saved up (we generally get to 20,000 seals per week, which makes them equivalent to glory keys but with odds to pull the “common” guild guardians).

What order should I spend them in to make it most efficient? I realize RNG and all that, but best bang for buck?

I’m thinking to dump all my glory keys first, and see if I can snag him with those? If not, move to gem keys, if not there, move to guild seals, and if not there start spending gems on gem keys. Does that sound like a decent plan? Or would you guys recommend saving the seals and going straight to gems? Or start with gem keys then go to glory?

1 Like

A bit of a math fail, since that would be 120k seals. But top marks for the sarcasm :wink:

4 Likes

Ha! I haven’t spend my seals in so long, I forgot how much a chest cost. I thought it was 50 seals each. Mea culpa.

Edit: which is still wrong. It’s early and I’m sick. Forgive me.

4 Likes