A New Mythic Approaches - Draakulis

@Nimhain
Gulvania shows 10 troops but there are 11

PRAISE HIM!

3 Likes

Halas, i did not get a legendary for each letter of the alphabet.

4 Likes

Those VIP keys seem to be giving outrageous results today

Did 110 of them, no luck. :frowning: Got one from a glory key in the end. :smiley:

What is your plan for using him?

Not sure yet. :slight_smile:

Weee new mythic. Thatā€™s now a total of 5 mythics I still donā€™t have xD

1 Like

Welcome to the club. On consoles, Iā€™m STILL missing Carnex and the new-ish legendary Infernal King. IK I can understand; itā€™s the latest one to come out. But Carnex? Heā€™s been there since day bucking 1! Why does the one that explodes skulls have to be the one legendary that absolutely refuses to show itself?!

I was pretty pleased with my Gem Chests. Took 200.

1 Like

Damn lucky :smiley: congrats

That is excessively lucky.

2x on gem chests is a lot harder than 3x on VIP.

1 Like

But itā€™s easier than x2 on glory :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldnā€™t even get 1x on glory. :frowning:

I couldnā€™t get a single of any of mythics from anything :stuck_out_tongue:
Guess thatā€™s not easy either :stuck_out_tongue:

Got him with 400 Glory chests, so thatā€™s my luck used up for the rest of the month!

Honestly at first glance he seemsā€¦unimpressive? Iā€™ll have to give it some time and see. I think part of what makes me feel underwhelmed is the pitch: ā€œ[H]e can outperform Crimson Bat earlier in a battleā€ reads to me like ā€œHe can (potentially) be better than this (more-common) card (of which you already have multiples) at the early part of a fight when you can steal life from four targets (except the early part of a fight is exactly when he canā€™t use his ability due to an extremely high cost)ā€.

Itā€™s entirely possible that Iā€™m slightly cynical. Then again, my only other mythic is War, and Iā€™ve literally never used him because any team I can come up with for him feels like it would be worse than what Iā€™ve already got, so I canā€™t justify spending the Souls on him - perhaps my cynicism is earned. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah seems to me too that his spell cost is too high. He ainā€™t killing anyone with it any time soon, he is supposed to be a front troop but that cost with 3 mana color on front just look bad, and last but not least Crimson deals more damage and has a lot better 3rd trait. Something like 18-20 cost would seem more reasonable.
Or if his damage scaled with his life. For example: drain (magic+1) life from all enemies and deal split true damage boosted by my total life (ratio 4:1)
This way he would have some use from gaining all that life. His cost could remain the same that way. And that split damage isnā€™t much. 100 helath results in 25 additional true damage. But he is a mythic after all he shouldnā€™t be out performed by Crimson.
In a 1 v 1 situation Crimson beats him easy. Thatā€™s shouldnā€™t happen.

I just faced a deck with 2 Draakā€™s at that front and whooped him. Way too easy.

With all magic kingdoms on 5 stars he does only 9 true damage per troop and gets 36 life at most. His first cast usually wonā€™t do more than 36+ about 20 damage thatā€™s boosted from his life. 55-60 true damage split around isnā€™t much. You need 3-4 times that to beat higher level teams.
And Crimson with all maxed magic kingdoms does 64 true damage to whole team so our mythic buddy would still do less damage on start. At least until he gets 120+ life

Killed before he even had a chance to cast?

I would imagine he is deadweight on defence