A New Mythic Approaches - Arachnaean Weaver

6024 glory keys and 600 gem keys for 1. I hate glory keys.

The troop isn’t too bad though if you can get a kill with it.

Only 4k seals, cheap as chips :+1:

3 Likes

Double your pleasure, double your fun.

8 Likes

Something like 30,000 seals for me. Which is… equal to 1500 Gem Keys. And then another 600 real Gem Keys too.

How is there an Elf in there?

6 Likes

Took 1400 gem keys, thank god for 200 at once button :smiley:

For those unclear on the elf connection: Spiderbait (Weekly Event Post)

I am extremely glad the designers realized that mythic=divine is bad game design and also less interesting. I hope they go back and fix some of the others.

p.s. 8000 guild seals for me. Looks like I took everyone else’s luck.

4 Likes

Nice Elf connection. But then why is that one a Beast not an Elf or Monster. Surely the TombSpider and the new mythic are related…

Changing it from Divine; so it won’t get half-mana from Divine Ishbaala, to Beast; so it get half-mana from Forest Guardian anyway, seems like a failed Balance change, don’t you think?

Not really. I don’t see many meta overpowered sillydefences built around FG and Beasts. The balance change wasn’t to stop it getting half mana full stop, but to stop it brainlessly plugging in with Ishbaala and Infernus (and Ubasjoke).

3 Likes

400 Glory keys :open_mouth: i may have used all my GoW luck ever on that one, especially as it gave me a Divine Ishbaala that i’d been saving Event Keys for Leonis Week.

Hope you guys are as lucky as i was.

4 Likes

I’m happy to get my Lucus the Spider with just 250 gem keys. Just look at the little guy, so cute!

10 Likes

Got him with only 800 glory keys on my mobile account…
Which probably means I wont get him on my Xbox account,even with my thousands of keys of all sorts.
One can only hope.

1000 Seals

10 Likes

Fairly unimpressed so far. Needs 3 casts against the meta defence before the kill condition triggers. Good luck surviving that long before Uba kills you off! Web is nice but inevitably it clears on the one enemy troop that has full mana. No real synergy with other true damage dealers, mobsters, or elves. And traits aren’t useful enough to keep at the bottom of a 3 troop team.

Will keep playing around and hopefully find a good team. Possibly Earth’s Fury, Desdaemona, or Jotnar could put someone in range.

2 Likes

You’re gonna like this new mythic, see? Trait her good and nobody gets hurt.

15 Likes

That’s a nice team you got there. It’d be a real shame if something were to happen to it…

8 Likes

15k seals
5.775 Glory Keys
1.155 Gem Keys
50 Vip Chests

Stupid bug took all my keys to only drop on Vip chests…

By the way, it’s about time to put ingots on Vip chests @Sirrian.

13 Likes

Very good spell but horrible 3rd trait! After Viper and Suna, now Weaver…looks like a new trend. :-1:

15 Gem Keys; my cheapest Mythic yet! :grin:

4 Likes

200 gem keys, 1,000 glory keys and 4,000 seals. Not too many resources burned.

Good luck to everyone else!

3 Likes