A little positivity

Working late on a Friday night to make sure I get all the bug reports and feedback into the report before the weekend, this thread is a nice addition to my Friday night so thank you :slight_smile:

We know not everything that gets added or changed in the game is always received well but we do our best for the long term health of the game and to keep things interesting how we can.

You’re right @Tresk, negative comments are helpful, but it’s also good to know what is liked as well.
Overall contructive criticism of any kind is the most helpful (eg “here’s what I like/dislike and here is the reason why…”)

The hardest ones to read are insults, swearing, threats annnd also in another category - large unexpected bug reports (ouch those ones hurt, like how did this get past us?! We let people down :frowning: )

Overall, even when things are sometimes contentious or go wrong, we all love this game and that’s what makes the community great. You know the saying “I love you but I don’t have to like you right now” - I think that sums up most negative feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

We know most frustration towards the game come from people who are very passionate about the game and we never forget that. If they didn’t care, they would leave without a word.

12 Likes