A few questions about guilds

Hello @Demonitus

You can submit a Ticket to 505games Support and request a guild name change, if that is what you truly desire. However your gameplay will remain limited as long as you’re alone in a solo guild. It’s hard enough finding a dedicated team of guildees. It might be better to stride out and join a new team of guild companions to help in your progress.

Support may likely offer you the same advice.

Leaving your guild will lose your accumulated trophies that’s true. I have left two guilds on Xbox One previously when they went inactive, before joining my current Champion-level one. Life became easier in GoW after that, with more new trophies to win and better resource rewards (by far).

Full disclosure: I am currently Guildmaster for PhantomKiddz, a Top 50 guild on XB1. See our recruitment announcement with the full details here.

We are a relaxed guild compared to the Top 5, but I am always looking for members who are actively participating and can help with the resource contributions. If our guild fits the bill, feel free to hit me up on either XB1 directly or shoot a PM to me @Syndarin on these forums.
Cheers

1 Like