A Bone To Pick

Huzzah!

Red/Purple arcanes are used in the next Mythic so stock up!

1 Like

And i was so down about that mono brown troop but this is such a good news. Good job om decision, another example of how you guys listen to our complains.

3 Likes

Now I have to rethink my plan. Iā€™d intended to throw 100-200 event keys at Khetar to mythic Necrezza as well as a shot at Pharos. But now Iā€™ll get necrezza from glory, and chances of Pharos from 200 event keys is only about 18%.

Hmmm

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the quick response!

Thank you very much @Sirrian ! This is Fantastic news!! :rocket:

Thank you for listening to your players and being able to respond so quickly! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

After exploring for 44 Runic earth, i donā€™t need anymore of this arcane lol

If you do atenaā€¦ it feels like newbie play.

Hooray! :grin:

Will this be a 1 for 300 pack or a 2 for 400 pack?

Iā€™m trying to decide if I should buy up the blade arcanes (which I donā€™t particularly want) or save for the dark arcanes which I really wantā€¦

Itā€™s an Epic, so it should be a 2 for 400 pack.

2 Likes

Hell yes, thank loads!

2 Likes

I wonā€™t choose it as a job. Its market is dying and my career will be in ruins.

10 Likes

Does the first Guild War actually start tomorrow? It seems like itā€™s been so long that I have no ide when if ever theyā€™ll start!

1 Like

Cool-looking new troop. Not much use, but not every troop has to be, especially gacha commons.

Interesting back-story, but that sounds like a big royal scary epic or legendary giant bone mega scorpion monster. That thereā€™s only one of. Not a common that feels more like an irritant you might step on.

1 Like

Every time you squish it, two smaller, angrier, versions appear.

Edit to clarify: that this is a common reflects decades or centuries of poor decision-making by heroes traveling through the Khetar wastes.

6 Likes

Unless we hear otherwise then yes it starts this week.

This is absolutely a trivial nitpick, particularly since the troop backstories donā€™t appear anywhere in game, but thatā€™s the backstory we went with for a common? A unique cursed royal scorpianmonster runs away and no one ever saw it again until there where suddenly hundreds of them all over?

2 Likes

It was breeding season.

10 Likes

Related, any chance of the backstories showing up in game? It seems like a bit of a waste that the creativity and worldbuilding you guys do just disappears into the void for most people. And the kingdomā€™s Lore tab seems rather vestigialā€¦

6 Likes

Did anyone elseā€™s daily login streak get reset?

EDIT: It seems it might have just been me.

Iā€™m always afraid to be in-game when the weekly reset happens, precisely because things may unexpectedly go haywire all at once!

1 Like