7.5 Update: ETA on United We Stand?

I know that you guys mentioned in the official 7.5 update post that you would us know if there were going to be delays for NS, but I thought it might be easier to communicate any updates here. If you guys have ran into issues, just let us know ASAP.

Is there any estimate on when we will catch up with other platforms?

@Kafka or anyone else?

I’m just updating the blog now:

Unfortunately, due to reasons outside our control, the Nintendo Switch release for v7.5 is delayed. We will announce once we know the new release date.

No ETA currently. We have everything crossed for it to be only a week :crossed_fingers: but we have to wait to find out, as it’s outside our control.

Sorry folks, this is definitely not ideal as we were so glad to have Switch on the same schedule as the other platforms. We’ll have you back on track in the same version as everyone else as soon as possible. The event/content schedule is able to stay synched despite the version difference, except for the new Citadel Wars.

1 Like

Thank you as always Kafka.

It’s nice that we can enjoy the same content that everyone else has, and if it takes some more time, it’s perfectly understandable. I know that you guys run into issues sometimes for our platform, but your efforts are much appreciated.:+1: