6.9 Update - Issue with Trial Offer Purchases

And what about the Star Pet bonus not showing up in the Raid event or in Explore? What’s the point of having a bonus pet, if it doesn’t give the bonus?

2 Likes

“This is the way” - Mando (Mandolorian) :rofl::upside_down_face::melting_face:

2 Likes

Surely an in-game email would be appropriate here?

1 Like

They are trying to hold on until Friday and then do the usual disappearing act. Then Monday 50 gems to everyone, perhaps.

So that’s why I have1000 gems less now. Accept or decline buttons would have been nice.

You don’t have to do it at all. If it’s difficult or you dont like it, then skip it. Thats the good thing about having so many options.

Wrong! You MUST do it to power level the kingdom!

3 Likes

My question is will I not be able to buy Vulphhine Hunter now from the trials? I don’t previously have the card and after doing a battle it showed the million gems to buy a copy of it. Is there now no way to get it?

So is there a way to avoid getting the million-gem offer? It seems like not everyone is getting it. Is there a certain thing that triggers it? I’d like to do the trials and max the pet, but don’t want to get the million gem offer and get stuck out of getting it. I’m starting on trial 8 based off of the challenges i previously completed.

Yes, eventually that will matter. However, there is no point in going above PL20 because you will never reach PL30 for most kingdoms (which is the goal for the next +Skill) at the rate we get Books.

The levels between only give you a small increase in Tribute reward/chance, so you’re better off just not. For your sanity.

Can we get the pets we missed?
I dont want to wait 34 weeks until the kingdom comes around again.

3 Likes

34 weeks is optimistic.

Though with Vulpacea being a new kingdom, we’re going to see it sooner I guess. But look at Darkstone… There’s no rhythm…

I actually have the opposite problem. While considering the offer I misclicked somewhere and lost the 1st offer. So… Missing the mythic pet cause of that.

2 Likes

It was a nasty surprise to spend 500 gems when I pressed A one too many times. Glad they turned it off by making it 1000000 gems so others don’t lose a week of progress or purchased premium gems. I don’t know how this got through to release without a confirmation prompt on a mode where it normally just highlighted the next challenge to press A on. We are creatures of habit. That habit was pressing A after battle rewards screen to play the next battle, not to spend 500 gems on a random troop when the others were Mythicd or high ascension. Hopefully a lesson learned on both sides.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Currently the team are focused on fixing the offer and confirmation window.
We’ll be talking about what to do about the missed out on offers once that is done.

Also just a reminder to please use family friendly language when participating in the Gems of War community.

Thank you all very much for your patience while we’re looking into this and the other issues raised.

3 Likes

Can we get some flash offers up till mythic?
I’d like to get all my Starry pets to max if possible

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like a “you problem” (collectively, of course). How did something like this NOT launch with a cloudside enable/disable control?

This “habit” also affects the Wandering Merchants that appear during an Explore run – due to that little extra lag every time they appear, if it wasn’t for that specific confirmation of “are you sure you want to leave?” I might very well miss out on an Angel offering me some free Dragonite (or Celestial Traitstones, or Cursed Runes, or…). Genie and Daemon rarely have interesting offers for me, but I know what I need and it’s worth the extra second to check that I’m not accidentally missing out on it.

1 Like

So should i not do the Epic trials till the offer is fixed? Will i get the million gem offer no matter what? @Kafka

With all due respect, I am wondering why the team did not look into these childish issues before launch, or they did not even test, play, or test play the game before launching the update? Then, what does this tell us about the team and its respect to its customers? I am sorry but these issues can’t be missed during a test, if there was really a test before launch.

7 Likes