6/6 Tasks completed, Legenday tasks unlocked. Riverford Rank 38th RECRUITING CLOSED 30/30 Enjoy Attack+3,, Life+8, Armour+8 and Magic+2 bonuses as soon as you join ⚔️🔮❤️❤️🛡🛡

Hi

My names Ricky and I’m the Guild Master of Riverford, currently ranked 38th on the Leaderboard. I’ve been playing almost two years and I named the Guild after the road I live on.

Since the 2.1 release its became evident that every player in an active Guild benefits by contributing seals and gold to unlock rare troops and team bonuses.

With that in mind, I’ve been trying to strengthen my Guild recently and for the fourth week in a row we hit the 40K seals and unlocked Purple, Blue, Red, Green and Yellow tasks. We are only 200K away from vompleting brown task. We also have moved from 50th to 38th in the rankings in the last three weeks since I’ve been recruiting more active players.

What we offer:

A fun active Guild with members from all over the world
We have our own Facebook page Gems of War - Riverford where players share Troop combinations and ideas
We have unlocked Purple (Magic) :crystal_ball:, Blue (Armour) :shield:, Red (Attack) :crossed_swords: and Yellow (Life), Green (Life) :heart: all of which you will enjoy added to your Stats as soon as you join which will help you in PVP battles.

What I require from you:

That you get 1500 Seals every week
That you donate a minimum of 300,000 gold each week to help unlock tasks. The bonuses stack.
That you earn 150 trophies minimum in order that we keep gaining momentum up the league rankings.
Notice if you are going on holiday and can’t contribute one week

If you are still levelling up kingdoms then we are probably not the Guild for you at the moment

Any questions feel free to ask

My Guild Vice Manager Jeff (htismaqe) is copied in so he can reply and add members to the Guild since he is in the US and I am in the UK

Ricky

1 Like

I have been in my current guild for 3 weeks but I’m looking for a guild that regularly completes tasks and where everyone contributes.

How often do you complete tasks? and what level are your guild guardians?

Here is what I did in my second week of being in my current guild.

Here is what I have done this week. I haven’t done as well this week because I have been having internet issues

1 Like

Hi Maxx

The Guardian levels range between 62 and 71. We have completed all tasks this week now which is the first time. Last two week ms we completed four. We have hit 40k seals last four weeks running. I’ve been recruiting more active players recently which has seen us go from 50 to 38 in the rankings. I had to kick someone who fell short of the requirements.

You would certainly be welcome on board if you are interested.

Regards
Ricky.

1 Like

I am very interested. I Just need to leave my current guild first.

1 Like

Ok well if you wish to join then leave your guild and I’ll send you an invite.

Thanks.

1 Like

I left. My invite code is MAXX1013.

1 Like

Hi Max

Invite has been sent to you - I hope you enjoy our guild.
We have a Facebook page with half the members in it but it’s not compulsory to join. If you want to then type in Gems of War - Riverford.

We need 1 million to unlock a legendary task which might be pushing it so I’m going to to ask everyone to save their gold back for a good start to the reset tomorrow and in case the new pirate kingdom comes early.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for accepting me. I don’t actually have facebook, twitter or anything like that. When reset happens I spend a couple of hours doing PvP to reach tier rank 1 and after that I usually have around 150k gold to donate straight away.

I checked out my team with all the bonuses and I’m loving this guild already.

2 Likes

Yeah it makes a real difference having the extra stats on your PVP games. Magics the main one for me allied with Kingdom bonus.
I think all the guys are really enjoying it now we have a more active team although it’s mainly myself and Jeff (htismaqe) that donate the most each week but everyone’s being doing well. To max out all tasks we need 16.2m I think or 522k each. I’ve been upping the weekly requirements slowly to give everyone a fair chance to stay in the guild and it’s helped along with new members like yourself who are keen to join a more active guild.
We’ve rose high in the league last few weeks and gaining ground on 37th spot. We were 7,000 trophies behind them I think we are about 4,000 now so going in the right direction.
There are still a few guys, not many who I accepted in a few weeks ago who are still levelling up kingdoms which is why they are basically putting in the minimum and not much more. This should go up once that’s completed.

1 Like

Ok someone just left so I have one open spot again. Message me

Thanks

not quite at your goals, but I’ve only been in this guild since Friday… and I did max out my seals this week just doesn’t show here since 395 maxed me out after joining this guild. I’m interested if you still have an opening.

screenshot of seals… altho it doesn’t show your name on that page

I just dug up this thread to say thank you for promoting me I couldn’t say it in game because chat has been down for about a month for me.

I just realized I didn’t post my reply a few weeks ago sorry about that. I don’t actually have all my kingdoms leveled yet except magic ones most are around level 5-6. After I have doubled the minimum gold contribution I spend 40k on my kingdoms. I want to take my time leveling them up because I usually get bored with games when I don’t have a something to work towards it has happened with Grand Theft Auto and Forza Horizon 3. At my level with the guild bonuses I don’t desperately need the extra stats at the moment. It should take me a couple of months to level all my kingdoms and at least another 6 months after that to fully level, trait and ascend all my troops so I shouldn’t get bored within the next year.

Only 4k away for 33rd we are doing pretty well.

I want to thank you again for accepting me into this awesome guild all of you guys are the reason I got Emperor Khorvash. I saved all my gems last week and spent them on chests as soon as the reset happened.