6.5 Update: Dragon's Path

I’d recommend to go down to 20 till you got your required amount of each dragon and then go back to 1.

I’m on Level 7, I’ve had 94 Dragonite twice with perfect runs (I should have had three, but I changed my pattern :frowning: )

Getting all the way to Level 20 for an extra one chance in ten of 16 Dragonite (that I could get for 300 Gems) in exchange for a longer grind through the Dungeon Battles just doesn’t seem like a worthwhile expenditure of my time.

Your math is a bit off I think.

94 + 16 = 110

Also, it’s 3 battles we’re talking about that you don’t have to do if nothing but dragonite interests you and you didn’t get lucky.

For me the dragonite worth going down. May go back up later once I got my few missing mythics and all the dragons. Unless they add anything that may make staying worthwhile.

3 Likes

I accidentally ascended once thinking it would increase my dungeon level. Silly me.

1 Like

These are dungeons we’re talking about, not delves. Level 20 won’t make any difference in difficulty for end-game players. And for other players where dungeons ARE difficult (especially if you keep descending) – you don’t need the boss troops anyway really. There are enough other mythics that are far better and easier to obtain.

I did the same. Boy did I felt stupid

2 Likes

I felt equally as stupid bug reporting it in beta that the devs must of made a typo

“Hey guys it said ascending makes the battles easier, this is a typo right?” boy did I feel silly when the patch notes came out :rofl:

4 Likes

Dungeon Update on Switch available!

1 Like