6.5 Update: Dragon's Path

That explains it, it’s somewhat similar to the Jewel Gnome having a tiny chance to drop diamonds.

Yet to get it, but I knew it was the top prize as a guildmate got it in the early days of that patch.

Cursed … on Sin of Maraj, land fullfilled of sinners and daemons. All cursed people.
Face the Cursed Gnome there is the big curse guy of entire Krystara. Seems legit it have more cursed runes than everywhere else. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Can’t say that this is wrong (I don’t exactly research/collect large-scale stats), but it doesn’t make any sense for the rewards to differ depending on whether GAP is still active or not.

haha, tell that to the devs.

One of the “balance” nerfs for GAPs was to change the amount of drops a gnome gives during a GAP to be a much smaller amount compared to outside of a GAP.

When a GAP times out, the GAP “benefits” end even if in mid-battle.

Okay, the first part makes sense – it’s the second part that does not.

But at worst, it’s still only a minor resources exploit…

Did anyone actually got forge scrolls on offer?
What was the amount?
What is the price?
Was it the correct color for the weapon in question (if you were blocked for a kingdom task)?

It still hasn’t been activated yet. Last signs of life were almost a month ago:

Given the extended silence I suspect that fixing the broken kingdom offers might once again have been abandoned.

I suspect the same thing. Their issue with Forge Scrolls (FS) is irrelevant and irritating. If that is the only issue, simply remove the FS from the offer pool and implement the fix to stop offering crap that no one needs/wants and add the FS back in once they resolve that issue.

1 Like

I am thinking about going back to dungeon level 1 and staying there. The level rewards for higher dificulties are a joke after they have been scaled back, and judging by the difficulty progression so far, level 20 will be a lot of trouble.
Any second oppinions on that?

1 Like

A perfect run on level 20 will give you 120 dragonite, that’s worth it to me.

3 Likes

I suppose it depends on what you’re after. You get +2 dragonite for each level, if you get a perfect run, that’s up to +40 (120 dragonite) at level 20 compared to 80 dragonite at level 1.

I’d recommend to go down to 20 till you got your required amount of each dragon and then go back to 1.

I’m on Level 7, I’ve had 94 Dragonite twice with perfect runs (I should have had three, but I changed my pattern :frowning: )

Getting all the way to Level 20 for an extra one chance in ten of 16 Dragonite (that I could get for 300 Gems) in exchange for a longer grind through the Dungeon Battles just doesn’t seem like a worthwhile expenditure of my time.

Your math is a bit off I think.

94 + 16 = 110

Also, it’s 3 battles we’re talking about that you don’t have to do if nothing but dragonite interests you and you didn’t get lucky.

For me the dragonite worth going down. May go back up later once I got my few missing mythics and all the dragons. Unless they add anything that may make staying worthwhile.

3 Likes

I accidentally ascended once thinking it would increase my dungeon level. Silly me.

1 Like

These are dungeons we’re talking about, not delves. Level 20 won’t make any difference in difficulty for end-game players. And for other players where dungeons ARE difficult (especially if you keep descending) – you don’t need the boss troops anyway really. There are enough other mythics that are far better and easier to obtain.

I did the same. Boy did I felt stupid

2 Likes

I felt equally as stupid bug reporting it in beta that the devs must of made a typo

“Hey guys it said ascending makes the battles easier, this is a typo right?” boy did I feel silly when the patch notes came out :rofl:

4 Likes

Dungeon Update on Switch available!

1 Like