6.0 Update - Into The Rift

Aside from Nexus, Broken Spire is the only other kingdom without a faction.

4 Likes

Was stated in the OP.

2 Likes

Sorry, somehow missed it.

1 Like

I donā€™t think 50 levels is a problem by itself. Doing 10 crowns a day for 5 weeks is where I see is a problem. 1hr a day would be 35 hrs doing just this with no breaks or FOMO!!! etc

9 Likes

Ordinary Battle-Crashers and Gnomes can already show up in the Adventure Board, Dungeons, and the Arena. I donā€™t see a good reason why the Kingdom Pass dude shouldnā€™t be permitted to show up in those as well, although he could end up being a pain in the Arena given the limitations.

But Iā€™d draw the line at Delves and the World Event and not permit him there. Because the ordinary folk donā€™t get to show up there; that, and Iā€™d probably be more inclined than I already am to throw a controller through the screen if he shows up while Iā€™m beating my head against the wall that is the Dark Pits. (I need another Mist of Scales pet at level 20 for kingdom stars, thatā€™s why Dark Pits moved to the front of my line.)

ā€¦

For the most part, I havenā€™t been too upset about the appearance rate of the guy in Explore 1. While Iā€™ve had a day or two where he hasnā€™t wanted to appear, and I had a devil of a time getting the 10th to show up on Monday (after I lost a Battle-Crasher while doing Campaign tasks), Iā€™ve been more aggravated at server lag than anything else.

But Iā€™m also using a Rowanne/Maraji Queen/Leprechaun team to grind Elementalist XP, which goes very quickly in Explore 1, so I feel like Iā€™m making some progress even when the guy isnā€™t showing.

Thank you for adding the tarot cards into the soul forge much appreciated.

3 Likes

Am I able to earn crowns and then decide if I want to purchase or not? Or am I unable to trigger battle crashers now that Iā€™m one away from what would be level 51?

Also unlike the campaign pass notes. Thereā€™s zero mention of me getting the awards retroactively if I decide to purchase the kingdom pass.

@Nimhain being active on the forums is a sign of a good direction for Gems of War. But the Arachnaean Weaver situation has still left a tremendous lock on my wallet.
Because of those factorsā€¦

Iā€™m treating a $8 purchase as if itā€™s an $800 purchase and need more information before I take my place in the one month que for missing rewards.

PSā€¦ Once I learned that the last 5 levels repeat rewards I realized I couldnā€™t wait days for an answer and just donated $8 to the game. Merry Christmas.

All rewards were retroactive and crown progression carried over to the new levels. So while level 50 appeared to just reset every 5 crowns. Once I paid for the pass it showed I was at level 52.
(Before and after without any battles in between)