5 Soulforge Mythics per week

Considering how many mythics we have and how long the existing soulforge cycles are, is it possible to up the amount of mythics in the soulforge to 5 per week instead of 4?
I have 1 troop left in the whole game to get - and the last time he was in the forge was last November. The current cycle ends in 4 weeks.
The cycle is way too long IMO.

11 Likes

Almost a year.

How about let us craft any troop at anytime. Seriously, why is there a wait.

10 Likes

I think the only logical reason against this would be the soulforge screen would be absolutely massive. There’s 119 mythics currently and 120 tomorrow.
The current cycle is 30 weeks with this many mythics.

If it were upped to 5 per week, that cuts it to 24 weeks, which is enough time for 6 new mythics to come out, and if it were upped to 6 per week, that cuts it to 20 weeks, which is enough for 5 new mythics to come out. Either way adds another week to the next cycle.
Currently at 30 weeks, and the potential for a mythic to be at the beginning of one cycle and at the end of the next, it could be over a year before you get the missing troop, even in a guild that collects many LTs. I’m only missing 1 mythic so getting it randomly is insane - meanwhile I have 7 Ironguts, 6 Drakulis, and 5 Flame of Anu, plus 3-4 of many other mythics, but exactly 0 War. Lucky for me, it doesn’t affect kingdom progression, but it’s certainly annoying.

Reducing the cycle to 24 or 20 weeks ensures you won’t have to wait a whole year or longer - and it’s a temporary fix that should be adjusted as more come out. Personally I think the target should be that the cycle is no longer than 6 months.

7.5 months or so - over half a year, but certainly not “almost a year”

What is annoying is that if a troop is in week 1 of a cycle and the last week of the next, that becomes over a year before it’s available again. If the target for each cycle was 6 months rather than just “4 per week”, I think it’d be a lot better.

I wouldn’t put them in the forge.

Put the option on the troop somewhere.

It doesn’t make sense to make them so hard to craft as diamonds are already the bottleneck for most troops.

1 Like

We need a new solution for crafting mythics, full stop. Changing 4 to 5 per week is only a band-aid solution and doesn’t really help all that much. With more and more mythics released from campaigns or monthly mythics, or special bosses bloating the troops menu - this is going to get bad again real soon.

And I agree, diamonds are enough of a bottleneck that will prevent people from getting everything too quickly.

That said, there are three huge points of frustration in developing new accounts that players have little control over: 1. pets to 20 - due to the absurd randomness of the pet gnome drops and the size of the pool, getting a specific pet rescue is a huge problem, 2. kingdom weapons - again, waiting for 574 (Darkstone!!!) days between being given the option to craft any given weapon is just absurd, we went 504 days with Pridelands before and that was excessive already, Darkstone is a new low (or high…), FA weapons are another pile of smelly poop; and 3. and owning mythics in a kingdom. Everything else - traitstones, souls, ingots, all resources can be farmed; even diamonds - to a point, from vault keys. But when we can’t USE the resources we already have, to get what we want within a reasonable time frame or any sort of predictability, this is becoming a huge pain, which destroys the joy of the game.

We need a long-term solution, NOT a band-aid.

6 Likes