5.7 update

Hopefully they let you keep the Power Orb as compensation for the botched delve stats

5pf5k7

21 Likes

Unfortunately power orbs are pretty worthless since palooza update. I’d rather have my power potions I paid for lol.

1 Like

All I can suggest is try buying 1 more power potion?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. All purchases now are getting applied. Everything before the update is not applying

Should be able to complete pure faction but pretty much wasted 2k gems for nothing

Good to know you can at least finish and not have wasted your time. You should get at least 1400 gems back imo for the 7 power potions that failed to work but who knows with the devs these days, probably unlikely. Make sure to submit a ticket and let us know the outcome.

1 Like

Hey folks!

The team are currently looking into the Campaign Star issue and also the details of what’s gone on with the Potion of Power.

The Potion of Power is applying inside battles correctly but it looks like there was a change to it displaying on the pre-battle screen so we’re looking at that.

We’ll let you know once we have more information!

2 Likes

No. No it isn’t.

3 Likes

@Fleg are you able to provide a video of the issue to help us investigate the issue?
In our tests the Potion was applying correctly so it may only affect some accounts.

It’s not happening to me but a friend of mine. Purchased 7 potions of power (+49 to all stats) but is doing the delve as we speak with approx 110 attack when he should have like 160. Xbox.

@Yuri is basically reporting the opposite: the potions display correctly in a preview, but don’f actually apply for the fight.

Ok I’ve provided more information to the Dev team, I’ve also done some further testing and I’m getting issues on the pre-battle screen only still. I’ll reply again once the Dev team have had more time to investigate.

2 Likes

Just to be clear, the bug only applies to potions bought BEFORE downloading the update. In your tests if you buy potions after the update then yes that works.

2 Likes

Hey Kafka,

here’s a video of the problem. As you can see I’m only getting a portion of the potions I purchased. The only ones applying are ones I purchased after the update (sorry for bad quality)

https://youtu.be/i1-kpksDY0A

5 Likes

What about PC/mobile?

2 Likes

The game locking on an Explore run has been fixed on all platforms. It was most prevalent for console players, that’s why it was mentioned :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No fix for the “skip” button for Campaign tasks?

1 Like

So my friend had to buy 7 more potions in order to beat the delve. He should get compensation for the 7 that didn’t work yeah? 1400 gems.

1 Like

Any Solution or fixes in the new update for the Looping shutdowns on IPhone devices?

1 Like

Minor fixes for useless troops are neglected: [Reported] Haunted Guardian Spell - Wrong Wording (under Android) - #27 .