5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

This is normal and fine and does not need to be rebalanced.

3 Likes

Indeed, my one WB banner is now counted :

What team did you use? Also, does kingdom matter?

I installed the update from Amazon Appstore not long after reset at the start of Wednesday (just over 24 hours ago).

I did have to go into the Appstore and search for Gems of War and update from there. GoW did not update automatically or give an indication that an update was available.

1 Like

Dust Devil, Greed, Ironhawk and Ironhawk. Difficulty 1 wild plains.

Pick a kingdom that doesn’t have a doom troop - they don’t get replaced by gnomes and (I think) don’t increment your counter. Also use one you have at level 16 for extra mythstones.

With supermax stats you can do E7 or E8 with the phoenicia team. Ironhawkx3 + dust devil doesn’t work, because soul gnome has 21 hp, so there’s no viable 1 cast team (as far as I know).

Does anyone know how can we get the two weapons from the two new warbands?

only option for me in the amazon app store, is to open game. theres no option to update anywhere.

Well, prediction confirmed, Gnome-a-Palooza can be played infinitely. I wonder what I’m going to do with the 100k gems I’ll be able to farm this weekend, or whether it’s even worth bothering… :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know about infinitely. I just killed 220 gnomes during the GAP and only 3 new gnomes. Unlucky or nerfed spawn rate? I found 12 new ones during my first GAP.

Probably just unlucky, I got 3 GaP out of my second run.

Did we change the schedule of vault event? I hope there is still one on the week of 6th August.

Everything got pushed back a week, next weekend is Invasion.

1 Like

Yay! I completed 1 set of the verses. Easier to attain than the epic fail key. Yes, I think this is more exciting.

Patch notes at update history on PS4 says “special gnomes event for 7 days”. This is wrong?

Nerf when? It is Endless!
It cannot go on like this under any circumstances.

4 Likes

After completing my first 5 Gnome-a-Paloozas I can safely say:
For the GoW economy, Gnome-a-Palooza is the most broken thing ever.
As was said many times on the forum since preview.

2 Likes

Let us be happy, at least for a while, please?

8 Likes

who peed in your Cheerios? lol

Why are there even SEVENTEEN issues to fix???
They seem proud of this but id be embarressed