5.3 Update out in the Amazon App Store

We can ask questions easily, and they can get ignored just as easily. Getting a qualified answer tends to be surprisingly difficult. :wink:

1 Like

You have. You just refuse to let your eyes see it.
Face it man, the AI takes our draft teams and reorders them them for Defenses for other opponents. And has been doing it since day 1 one of the rework. As I’ve said from day 1 of the rework.

So…another monetization-focused update? This “vault” thing is going to fill up with loot that we have to pay to receive?

Seems like 505 Games made a mandate that every patch would come with a way monetize the game more to justify the patch… Even if the patch doesn’t add actual new content outside of QoL adjustments or bug fixes.
The plan was probably made in 2019, and no one bothered to adjust it as 2020 unfolded.

1 Like

The part that has me really worried is how the game itself just seems to fade away bit by bit. We used to fight battles to achieve something game related, like placing well on a leaderboard, racing other guilds for trophies or finally beating that level 500 pure faction delve. Nowadays it feels increasingly like playing a shopping simulator, with battles just serving as a way to pass time while the next offer loads up.

16 Likes

Hold up, improvements to the VIP chests?

What’s this?

Word has it that they will only contain troops, no stuffing like traitstones. I seem to recall the mythic chance going up from 1% to something like 1.75% as side effect.

hmm… a bit long overdue. don’t really hear anyone talk about using vip chests anymore

I am unsurprised. Epic tasks mean players in active guilds get enough resources that VIP chests are no longer mandatory to stand a chance of getting the new mythics when they are released. And there are enough gem sinks present in the game that new players may prefer to help their guild weekly than buy VIP chests with a chance of duplicate mythics.