5.0 Update

best part of this update is no “troop rebalance”! thank you! i can play as usual :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No.
I blame them for not doing easy balance changes.
Like removing blessed from life and deaths cast. Or fixing doomed Blade and Doomed clubs upgrades.

So they only get credit for taking balance changes seriously… If they actually make some balance changes.

13 Likes

Or buffing old troops.

5 Likes

is this not part of the official news anymore?

edit: back to normal

2 Likes

@Kafka if you dont mind could you help elaborate on this topic?
the last couple patches said there were bug fixes when those bugs didnt actually get fixed. i know some of us would like to know what we no longer need to check and/or help verify the bugs are actually closed.

1 Like

I would assume that its not listed in official yet until its actually pushed to platforms properly.

atm I believe only PS4 have it

Xbox One has the update as well, as of around 30 minutes ago

1 Like

:open_mouth: both consoles before PC/Mobile.

I think thats a 1st lol

2 Likes

if you want a first, Xbox finally put out the achievements BEFORE the update went live…

Unfortunately, none of the new achievements can be gotten anyways until Monday at the earliest.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Woot, I’m very much looking forward to the new campaigns!

I wish the Elite Pass+ offered automatically crediting your guild with points toward closing Guild Event Portals, or maybe I can clone myself before then. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Not necessary. We’ll be most likely awretiring from bracket 1 due to the “fun?” work load that the devs insist on piling on us. While at the same time saying they are too busy to play the game. Shit I wonder why they don’t have time for it. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I will be stepping off this treadmill soon enough…

I’ll give this patch my usual appropriate testing but I’m not pleased with it at all.

9 Likes

5.0 is Live on Steam

3 Likes

So I consumed all the new content in 5.0, which is noticing that artifacts are now called relics and…

I give this patch 5 buckets of popcorn. The highest possible rating.

25 Likes

I could of called that (and may have)
I didn’t see them bothering to change the talent descriptions. Or they just forgot about it. Hence why the new stuff should be called Relics and the old stuff remained artifacts.

2 Likes

This was raised during beta … (blame deflection completed)

5 Likes

Since we’ll all be using artifacts 10 weeks out of 11, that’s a free 4 magic!

6 Likes

@Kafka @Saltypatra Can we PLEASE get the 30+ new weapons removed from the unowned section? Only add them as they are actually obtainable for everyone.

4 Likes