4 years playing Gems of War

Today, I’m exactly completing 4 years playing Gems of War…you know what my secret is to continue playing Gems of War??

simple answer

Family Anonymous and all my friends Gems of War

for the moment, my best done is 20k trophies in a week and always helping family Anonymous and all my friends the best way possible.

I hope to have a lot of energy, health and time to continue playing Gems of War for as long as possible.

it is clear that everything in this life has a beginning, middle and end, one day I will die in Gems of War, but I want to make the most of it

the only thing I have to say is thank you very much for Gems of War.

Gems of War gave me an Anonymous family virtual and many virtual friends…

Many thanks Gems of War

28 Likes

Happy anniversary Professor AV. I am happy and proud to have you with us and I hope that we still all have many things to accomplish together. :birthday:

1 Like

Happy anniversary @alanvictor89! You rock.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Mr. 20k!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @alanvictor89! I’ve enjoyed being your guild mate and hope to have more awesome moments in the future. :sparkler:

1 Like

Happy anniversary, @alanvictor89. You do fantastic work and Anonymous is lucky to have you.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve seen or talked to you before but I like your style. Happy 4th!

1 Like

Congrats. I dropped out just short of this milestone. Great that you’re still loving the game…

2 Likes

Of course, for the past 4 years he was remaining anonymous.

5 Likes

I myself am 4 or 5 days away from the same date, 4 years. And IIRC, I’v been a guildmaster for 3 and a half years, give or take a month. The guild was completely reshuffled a couple of times due to multiple people leaving and multiple people joining, so I don’t have such a long-term experience of having stable company. I do have quite a few former guild mates still on Steam FL and we chat about other things occasionally, so there is that.
So, maybe a toast? Make your pick. :slight_smile: :wine_glass: :beer: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :sake: :champagne: :baby_bottle:

3 Likes

tenor%20(32)

Congratulations!~!

3 Likes