4.9.5 Hotfix

Considering 10 gem keys costs 95 gems, I don’t think anybody would reasonably be tempted by the keys, and my alt gets plenty of gold just by logging in every day and playing the adventure board/dungeon. I think they’re selling the souls in that bundle. I see a lot of newer players on the subreddit asking for help on soul farming because they have 4k diamonds but can’t get together 20k souls and this might look like a shortcut in that regard that’s worth the 200 gems to them. I think I spent about 4 hours doing all of my tier 1 challenges to get enough souls for the Norbert’s Turnip on my alt a few days ago as well so I feel their pain.

1 Like

Heads up, 4.9.5 is now available for iOS.

1 Like

Hooray! Still has the wrong art for Shahbanu Vespera for me though. :man_shrugging:

It’s an asset issue. You have to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix it. Updates won’t correct it.

At least one person reported in the bug report thread on this issue that 4.9 fixed it for them. But I guess that’s not going to happen for me.

They were mistaken. But even if they were right and somehow it was rectified by the update. You can fix it by reinstalling the game.

1 Like

Did so, thanks. 1.4 gig of download later and I finally have the right artwork.

3 Likes