4.7 Update (Patch Notes)

@Slypenslyde that is both wrong and unkind.

The patch notes were very long, and we highlighted the biggest changes and features.

Now, I spoke about this on stream, but I do have an update for you all.

We fixed the exploit. The exploit was not only affecting us, but was also grossly unfair to the players not aware of it, as it gave the few that did an advantage. We thought it was important to fix it for our own sake, as well as the sake of others not in the know. It took us quite some time to be aware of the exploit and howb it worked, and it has been fixed.

However, this unintentionally did alter the gold scores of PVP (ranked and casual) that have significantly lower team scores.

As such, we are investigating this further. We had always intended to slightly reduce the gold in the 3rd (easy) battle, as it had jumped up a few months ago, but not by this much. (It jumped up when we changed the way team scores are calculated, and team scores were able to go higher than before.) However, the amount it has been reduced is an unintended consequence of fixing the Casual PVP exploit.

We intend to address this, and make a change to gold that is currently being offered by the 3rd (easy) battle in PVP. I can’t say anything further at this time, but we are looking into things and deciding on the best way forward.

5 Likes