4.7.5 Update

These are my orbs on my switch account. My girlfriends xbox account is even worse.

I never spend large orbs. I spend small blue on my bounty troop each month and I used 6 for the guardians to mythic. I spend a small orange on every legendary 2nd trait and every mythic 3rd trait. I have used a small green on every legendary last lvl and every mythics last 2 lvl.
I believe even if I saved every small green I have spent I still would not have the 180 smalls I would need to craft up to zul.

The xbox has more than enough to craft zul but only 20 large growth.

Either you didnā€™t mean that you were only blocked by Growth Orbs, but were short on Ascension orbs as well and didnā€™t mean to be misleading. (Maybe short on Wisdom as well. I didnā€™t bother checking.)
Orā€¦ Sirrian is rightā€¦ People are really bad at math.

Iā€™ll give you a screenshot of the xbox account that is absolutely blocked when I get home. Iā€™ll also send you a shot when I get the few more ascension I need on this account before I get the large growth I need.

But of course knowing you, you would probably believe I manipulated it in some way or are just lying.

Or maybe just trying to steal your guild war secrets.

I also remembered zul as being 7 power orbs during my op, so yes math is off by 1 power orb.

That screenshot is literally the only one Iā€™ve seen this way, every other pic is mountains of growth and wisdom but very few ascension. Iā€™ll hold up mine as an example:

Iā€™ve made Zuul and Iā€™ve also used maybe 20-25 small blue orbs. Thatā€™s still something like a fifth of the amount the other two colors get, with purple somewhere in the middle. MOST look like this. Aside from not forging Zuul yet, your orbs are preposterously good.

4 Likes

Well by your own admission you basically said that you were lying. But based on your attitude Iā€™m very much over the matter. Have a good one.

When I get home Iā€™ll take shot of my main account which I have zul as well.

ro2016005_picture-4

3 Likes

Thank you for always being there to correct everyone. You should change your name to "the forum police ".

My math was also wrong in the picture post on needing 180 small growth if I thought zul only cost 7 power orbs.

I am a liar and need to be thrown in gow prison for this.

Here is the account I was recalling. Itā€™s my girlfriends account.

Just got a major growth and 2 small growth from bounty. This was after all guardians and a blue a month for bounty.

That is so far from my expectations (based on PC/mobile) that I halfway expect a dev to see this and find a bug in Xbox drop rates.

11 Likes

Can we please have this apply to chat also? @Saltypatra

1 Like

Also to Honor actions within the Guild Roster, please.

2 Likes

Damn right Stix I canā€™t keep up with the amount of damn souls I need at the moment so I would be over the moon with major orbs of growth, just because end users only want one particular type doesnā€™t mean we donā€™t appreciate the others. And I have equal ascension to every other orbs I get, mine seem to come in sequence of sorts. Donā€™t get me wrong I hit every reward level for events, I am just not good enough to get anywhere you end users who ALWAYS get the top 100 spots, nor do I spend money anymore, because in the UK everything is falsely advertised on the PlayStation. So I grind and grind and take what I can. Itā€™s yet another vault ā€œweekendā€ yet I have not had one gnome, with HOURS of play across PVP, explore, towers, EVERY possible platform. So like Stix said some of us are HAPPY with what we receive because we donā€™t have millions of souls, we barely have thousands, we canā€™t soul forge for lack of them, or build up troops.

1 Like

Can we get a double rainbow storm

1 Like

But you didnā€™t. :frowning:

5 Likes

Nor ā€œSt Patrickā€™s weekā€ as far as I can remember, just plagued us with stupid ā€˜holiday skullsā€™ again (if people didnā€™t have them switched off anyway.)

2 Likes

Not to mention the fact purchasing all those extra deeds for cash was pointless since we donā€™t have the imperial deeds to use them. :joy:

2 Likes