4.5 Update Patch Notes

The path of the self-righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men

1 Like

Preach all you want… Still an Exploit.
Because praise or acceptance doesn’t change that a bug existed that you exploited. They fixed the bug… You continued to exploit it. And you didn’t care until I pointed it out to the devs that people like you still have builds that took advantage of the bug. You could of just changed it and did the right thing. But no, you fixed it, then lashed out because you didn’t feel like you should of had to change it.
If you want to use 4 Zuul’Goth on defense… Cool. EARN THEM and then you can. You’ll then have my “blessing” to do so… Exploit free. :grinning:

Ahahahah. No really. Ahahaha

Didn’t we have two of these mediocre AB tasks yesterday?

1 Like

I feel like Runic has been the third task every day this week outside of Imperial deeds day.
This whole deal is just a mess. It’s a great way to piss off your players and then blame “RNG”. Like they aren’t the ones who designed the RNG to produce crap rewards 98% of the time from my perspective. 88% of the time for mid gamers. 78% of the time for new players. Pissing over 3/4 people off each day is way too much of the community.

4 Likes

Just(?!) one, I think:

1 Like

Just wait for tomorrow, we are getting 3 common tasks :joy:

1 Like

Or just two tasks.

3 Likes

Still better than todays tasks.

1 Like

I actually finished the gold key tasks, I am greedy.

2 Likes

When “gold key” tasks start looking good. Then it’s clear that the adventure board “rewards” need some rebalancing.

3 Likes

The AB should have stayed random for everyone and the deeds should have been a special event

Its dumb knowing we all have the same stupid lame board. I was ok getting some crappy ABs when Id see my guildies get good ones.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go find some torches and pitchforks, who wants in?

1 Like

That depends. Because of GoW, I expect anything added to my inventory to cost either gems or real money.
So you’ll need to define your Outrage Tier Shop better before I’m willing to invest my resources in it.

2 Likes

Devs: “Oh no, we worked hard on adventure board and the players aren’t very happy with receiving less gems. What can we do?”

“I know! Let’s make a new, more valuable reward that appears even less often than gems, so players have to pay even more attention to the adventure board and are even more disappointed on days that don’t have a valuable rewards! The problem is they aren’t disappointed enough.”

Nice way for me to start year 3 I guess.

3 Likes

Let me guess, they are only available through your Flash Offer, not from the Adventure Board? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh boy, who would have guessed we arent getting any deeds, again.

Just thinking about it, wouldn’t it have been easier to both the devs and the player base just to add Deeds as part of the Dungeons? (either as a new 4th battle or just added as more rewards?

Deeds in the Adventure Board are there to encourage active log-ins, which would be accomplished the same way with the Dungeons.

Daily Deals would be similar in regard to Flash Offers, only would give players more chances to spend actual money.

And most importantly…

They can seriously stop giving us the worst possible combinations of tasks on the adventure board in the name of deed preservation.

This has been the worst possible week of showing what the Deeds are going to be like AND what a Dev controlled Adventure Board looks like. It just shows me as a player not to let the Devs control anything, whenever possible.

17 Likes

AB has always been RNG based. Still is. Yes… But they definitely decreased the rate that we will see Gem Tasks to offset the value of deeds. It’s the same crap system that they run Chaos Orbs with. Imagine if we all got the same exact orbs from chaos orbs during a guild event week. That’s what Adventure Boards are. Weighted RNG that will always disappoint more than make folks happy. They lower community happiness in hopes of generating more revenue. It’s a strange plan in my eyes and I sincerely wish them good luck.
To your point about Dungeons… And hell even Gnomes.
Both additions, they had to adjust after initial implementation because their original weight for both was too crappy. Since they can’t learn from their mistake previously. Hopefully they’ll at least see the customer unsatisfaction and adjust it so we are guaranteed at least 1 imperial deed task a week. (At the very least)

8 Likes

Gnomes are a very good idea. While it would allow players who play more to level up kingdom faster, compared to having deeds in dungeons where they would be same for everuone, i dont mind people who play more getting stuff faster. As it is currently, player who plays 20 minutes a day (just to complete AB) will have same levels of kingdoms as a player who plays 5 hours a day. Which is not how it should be.

1 Like