4.4 Update Patch Notes

It would be much easier for everyone if the pvp ‘formula’ was disclosed and debated. The community wants a fair pvp score, and more importantly could help fix the buggy edge cases. Just ignore the want more loot comments.

1 Like

Is it possible? You think the devs will get ride of RNG??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah gem keys…

Really? :unamused:

4 Likes

Lol i bet you are missing snotstones :stuck_out_tongue:

That Euryali buff seems rather small. Does it make running her solo viable?

I got minor TS for my second deal… And Glory for my first. I’ll happily trade.

Here we go, “gem value”. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

20 gems a day (if that holds up) is about right from tasks.

1 Like

@jzg
If I get a :poop: soul “task” and I don’t do the 3 battles. Will it reset the next day?

Supposedly, yes. The three bottom tasks reset daily regardless of whether they are complete.

1 Like

Does that include the gems and event keys/gem keys we get from weekly snotstone event?

I got gem keys from my tasks today. So if the devs say it will… we have to trust it will until proof can be displayed that contradicts such promises.

Do the troops I have to kill have to be enemy troops?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Don’t forget the new system is replacing daily tasks as well as the weekly snotstone event. So the new system has to at least as good as these two combined. Also, “gem value” worries me a lot. 100 souls might have a “gem value” of 10 gems? Or some minor traitstones might be “worth” 20 gems.

Also, we are losing our free daily swap in the daily tasks. I’m sure everyone has been swapping out the Khetar one for 100 souls but we lose that now too.

Is Snotstone event still active for you guys? No update yet for us on console

Yeah. Why did they remove the daily swap?

Yeah it is active.

1 Like

as someone who was looking forward to the adventure board, Im very pleased with it so far!

On an alt it has 50 gems for the day and gem keys. That’s way more than what I got for my normal dailies today and what I got last week in the snot event. Since it was treasure maps… I didn’t do a single snot. :man_shrugging:

my daily reward is 100 gems. im pretty pleased.

plus 25 for the dig for gems task.

1 Like