4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

In particular a mythic I want is in the Forge and I’m just 40-50 diamonds short and I’ve been paying the $5 bundles specifically to be able to afford it and now I may miss out, I cannot to daily dungeons, I may not be able to get the new mythic, and again, tributes

1 Like

@Ghaleon maybe not their fault but until 20 min ago I’ve been able to play on 4.2.5 then they pushed out a silent patch that turned off my game

That part was all them

This could mean that the Apple update is coming soon, like I said be patient.

We are looking into this now for players still on iOS 4.2.5.

1 Like

Thanks @Saltypatra

Same here…hopefully it’s rectified soon.

I’m having the problem ERROR 16:An asset has failed to download. Please ensure your network connection is stable and try again. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy tablet. No other devices are having the problem. Roku and laptop work fine. I’ve been playing for about a year and only had this problem now.

I guess they just really don’t want iOS players to be able to play until Apple gets their stuff together???

Are you saying they allowed this .89mb asset silent ninja patch thing to go through before iOS users had the update? Something they had control over kicked iOS 4.2.5 users out of the game?

Please tell me I’m misunderstanding this.

1 Like

I’m on iOS, I’ve downloaded the last assets (8.8x MB) and I’m still able to play

2 Likes

@Bernice I think it was an oversight and not malicious but it cannot be fixed now, 8 members of my guild are iOS players and there’s a chance we won’t get all the Raid rewards now, it was prob a small patch (maybe say to fix TINA after finding out she wasn’t yet), it should’ve been caught but wasn’t, I’m most worried about the gems I’m losing from tributes, Friday’s mythic, and the mythic in the Forge I was going to get tomorrow (I was 1 dungeon short of 4K diamonds), also I bought a Ring which is losing time that I paid for and that stinks (I dunno if they can add time to the counter)

1 Like

Just now a game attempted to download a new asset and the game works now

2 Likes

Thank you @madking and @Cell. Cell I hope things work out for you.
I reinstalled the game and I’m able to play.
I’m patient again.

1 Like

@Saltypatra just tagging you so you know with the last push patch 2 min ago I can access the game on 4.2.5 on iOS again

3 Likes

For the Ring at least, it seems to only count days you use it. It says that “Days do not need to be consecutive” on the screen describing the Ring of Wonder.

2 Likes

Still problems if you have played from pc updated and you play from iOS when on mobile and tooday we loose also pets…

portraits are updated it seems

2 Likes

So they took the Knight Battle out of the Bard class event…I wonder why. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

God forbid the Class Trial didn’t take more than a hour to complete.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaand we’re on!

4 Likes