4.3 Update Achievements still missing on Xbox One (Fixed)

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting the new achievements that were advertised to be available around when the update came out. The skeptic in me expected it to show up around 12-14 hours late at the latest.

Right now, its 22 hours late with not a whisper from anyone about how much longer it’ll be, not even a SoonTM trololololol. This is the latest an update has been with Achievements since I’ve returned to playing years back that I can remember.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
The Achievements are late more often than I care for. 3 out of the last 4 times. I don’t know when it started happening.

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?
Consistent

Steps to make it happen again
Step 1: Remove a centralized place to report bugs and for devs to read through bugged issues.
Step 2: Have Achievements out of the players control not show up on time, whether its devs not scheduling it right with Microsoft or Microsoft being late.

Honestly, this didn’t need a full form since it makes it sound worse than it is. However, an answer from a dev of any kind would be nice. The devs were great at answering it when the bug topics still existed.

So, how much longer? Is it SoonTM Trololol?

Apologies if it comes off a tad rude, lack of quality sleep :slight_smile:

New achievements are not yet showing up on either my android or steam. Once you are not alone!

1 Like

:gem_skull::clock3::gem_doomskull:

I’d be a pretty happy man if there were no more Achievements so I could just focus on the game instead. Until then, still waiting for these Xbox Achievements to show up…

Any update on this yet?

This actually isn’t unacknowledged or unexplained, though it’s hard to find the explanation in the chaos of everything that’s on fire right now.

What the devs said about this is similar to the iOS update thing: the achievements have been submitted to MS, but MS is dragging their feet on acknowledging/releasing them.

Why the heck achievements aren’t part of submitting a patch, I don’t know. Why big companies like MS screw up their app stores, I do know: they’re pretty sure GoW isn’t going to drop XBO support, so they’ll provide whatever minimum level of service works for them.

3 hours ago. figures it would come out while I’m sleeping.

Oh well

1 Like

Maybe MS uses the Apple App store to push their achievement updates internally.

lol… scary thought.

You know this game too well, and should know that sleeping is not allowed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

two of the new achievements popped already.

Regarding the achievement for unlock 100 social items. Without having to count them all individually, I unlocked everything last night except for the level 100 delves in each faction (as these apparently need to be re-done even though I’m at level 500). There doesn’t seem to be enough social items for the unlock 100 achievement, are there more items being released over the coming months?

It unlocked for me, (I think) because you get a bunch tied to your level and kingdom progress.

Do you have all your quests done and such? Is your level pretty high?

Yes all quests done, all kingdoms pretty much at current star cap, level 1278, none of the new achievements are unlocking for me.

Honor wasn’t retro, it had to be applied after Achievements went live.
MVP wasn’t retro, but it was easy enough to do.
Titles and Stuff was retro, but there’s no clear total number owned counter that I can see from anywhere.

1 Like

Just checked smartglass on my phone, all achievements have now unlocked, back to 2400/2400 again :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

In case you missed the known issues help center article update these have since been unlocked! :slight_smile: