[4.3.5] Mythic Tier List Updated for Obsidius

I also noticed some missing text in High King Irongut, where a sentence cuts off in the middle and then the next section simply starts.

The third troop in the “Trifecta” is Champion of Anu. That line on the other two troops was a copy-paste error, and that has now been fixed.

I have fixed Ubastet, but I have no idea what your issue with Gargantaur is. Maybe try refreshing your device.

Fixed.

1 Like

Will there be an update for TINA-9000 and Queen of Sin?

I need to update not just TINA-9000 and Queen of Sin, but also The Wild Queen, Stonehammer, and Zuul’Goth, and make various other fixes. Those changes are coming at some point soon but I’m pretty busy IRL at the moment.

Another update to the tier list is done! Hope you like it!

heck yeah. been waiting for this. keep up the awesome work!

This just caught my attention. Are you playing Gems of War? Because on what planet is Ketras the Bull S Tier and Arachnean Weaver A Tier?
The rest are debatable and understandable if they are different for different folks. But AW is the best Mythic in the game now. So A Tier for it is a travesty and Ketras is B at the best, A if you honestly think Famine and “the highest Mana cost ever Mythic” are better than it. (You know a Mythic sucks when I can’t remember it’s name.) :grinning:

Any plans to update this? The guide was an invaluable resource when I was starting the game, but has fallen somewhat out of date.

The file has not been updated very long. Many new Mythics came since then.

We need a new list.

So which Mythic was the previous great one? The Gray King?