4.2.5 Patch Notes

Best patch ever, thank you Devs!

3 Likes

@Shimrra I gave a response over here.

Regarding the Guild Wars battles counting as losses if you fought an opponent without a Class, this should have been resolved (known issues were updated) yesterday before reset!

Touche. Also slightly ahead of my post. My apologies, I avoided that thread since it was clearly just going nowhere good.

At least my explanation matched.

1 Like

This is one of the best updates ever. I do some PvP everyday and only use the Skeleton key team which needs thief class so I’ve been sticking with that. I have more than enough traitstones and my thief is level 100 so I haven’t bothered doing explore. My delve team needs titan so I haven’t bothered doing them either. The last few weeks I’ve been a bit bored with the game just doing PvP.

Last week was the most fun I’ve had with the game in a while. Everyday I did my daily tasks and some explore with frostmage to level it up then most days switched over to titan and did my delves then did GW with a few different class and went back and did some PvP with thief.

For the first time ever I did some experimenting in PvP. I used a couple of different skull spam teams with archer, finally used my Arachnaean Weaver and Scorpius teams with titan and for the first time in 6+ months I used a dragon team with dragonguard.

Thank you devs for removing the class change fee and giving me the freedom to experiment with different classes.

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I am glad that the time it took to make this change resulted in not just the Gem removal cost but also more flexibility for your gameplay :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do you wish you could set hero traits per team? I do…

Not only is it “one of the best updates ever” from a gameplay perspective, It is also mostly free of MAJOR Bugs compared to past updates, another awesome thing.
I’ve been critical of the QA testing in the past, so I welcome this and wish whatever they did to test GoW continues.

6 Likes

Bandit need to drop at 25% or maximum 3 summon. This is kinda out of control right now

3 Likes

I’d just like bandits to not summon from bandits. That seems like overkill to me.

Given the coding nonsense that would have to happen, maybe reducing the chance is easier…?

3 Likes

How do I change the class next to my handle in the Guild rank/contribution screen?

3 Likes