31-8-2019 Server issues?

UK here. Same thing. Please someone switch the world off and on again.

7 Likes

Lol (because of the devs, not your comment) their website just shows that the issue isn’t with them. Their servers are working fine. The issue is we can’t connect to their servers at this present time.

3 Likes

Adding this comment and liking the post for visibility.

Ironically enough, even blizzard has problems according to downdetector…

So hopefully this means someone is awake on the side of the planet where this could be fixed sooner rather than later. :earth_americas:

have not been able to load the game all morning. very frustrating. apparently I’m not alone

Yeah, my Ancestry.com is having trouble with its servers. I thought I’d do a little Genealogy work while GoW was down. :grimacing:

So I got the error after winning match for new thief event…
Was not able to collect my rewards!

Some sort of conformation that the problem is being resolved would be nice?

Amazon’s broken. You want a confirmation from the devs at midnight that Amazon is broken? Call Amazon.

2 Likes

I promise you. In this case. The devs know as much we common folk know.

calling now…

Yep,server issues still…

So what did Kim Kardashian post some new photos?

bon apparement le ticket remboursement des gemmes sera cree si cela reste encore bloque

It’s more likely going to be explained as:

“A contractor made a configuration change in a router that caused network issues that cascaded. We have corrected the issue.”

What it means is:

“Everything’s held together with bubblegum and tape. We let an intern do some important work and he spelled a word wrong, that caused three servers to catch fire. When the fire suppression system triggered it caused a power draw that cut voltage to three servers. Their backup power supply batteries failed and they went down. It turns out those were the servers that control our door access system, so we had to call in a contractor to open the doors so our IT team could service the machines. The first contractor we called was out of business, so we had to…”

13 Likes

mdr excellent

I did too. Then I saw this thread and realized I have two problems: GoW is down and I actually do have internet problems. Everything else is loading slowly as well :joy:.

Trying to figure this out. AWS is showing working now. GoW server is showing green. But still nothing.

There are many websites down this is just page 1
downdetector.com

3 Likes

Just stop running New Faction Events altogether. They spell bad luck.