31-8-2019 Server issues?

jzg, scroll up :slight_smile:

Hilariously (@awryan) notifications are still working despite the game being unreachable. I would choose the other way around if I could only have one, but both would be better.

1 Like

Amazon Web Services started having problems at 6:16am PDT. That’s 7 minutes ago. Reddit was first.

Error is propagating widely now. Not good.

Devs are probaly sleeping/drinking right now…

So (who I feel is adequate) company that is in charge of the Notifications. Are independent from the servers that most companies use. Which most likely is also why we have Notification issues so much. Interesting.

I have a feeling the game is running, just none of us can reach it.
Must be fun to get collect tribute notifications… and can’t :crazy_face:

1 Like

Someone needs to tell Amazon to stop deploying patches on the weekend when nobody’s around to service the problems.

4 Likes

Same here on Xbox can’t log in

Where is Slaty when we need her… I’m traveling in Japan and server down the same as everyone

it’s close to midnight in Aussi so may not be able to fix until tomorrow ?

iOS is the same

Down all over

I also cannot log in. Bad timing with a new faction out.

I don’t believe this is a GoW server issue it’s much more widespread

4 Likes

Yeah Right Maybe "MARS attack "caused this server down

I sometimes have problems with Internet connection. When it’s lost for some time, after the game is back online and I click on Retry button, it usually just get me yet another error message (something about the game being out-of-syns) and the game reloads without giving rewards for whatever battle I was in.
So keeping the app open probably won’t help with saving the sigil.

2 Likes

Having a similar problem.

Servers seem to be down completely. Doesn’t work on PC, Mobile or PS4.

Just chimeing in to name that Europe has same problem. Sweden, both android and steam are still down.

Same here on Xbox but this website says the servers are up and running…

1 Like