[30/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements ! (PC/Mobile)

Sushi-Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! Play TOGETHER with family & friends ! Rank 264 GW 24 Seals 20k! Reqs: Lvl 200; Seals 1000; GW 15/wk.

Sushi-Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! Play TOGETHER with family & friends ! Rank 264 GW 24 Seals 20k! Reqs: Lvl 200; Seals 1000; GW 15/wk.

655lvl veteran, tired with grinding, invite code: Sakre

Hi Sakre, we would like to welcome you. But you have to leave your guild, can‘t invite you.

Have saved a spot for you. Send me a pm after you have left your current guild and we will send you an invite. Look forward to seeing you!

done, you can add me now

Invite sent! Welcome Sakre!

Hi, are you guys still recruiting? It looks like my long term guild is falling apart. Your guild sounds like it would suit me as I am level 1039 and play regularly but not seriously. Let me know if you are interested and I will leave my guild so you can invite me. Invite code PRETTY_2

We would love to have you. Will free up a slot and send you an invite shortly.

Thanks. Good to go now.

Invite sent.

Blessed Christmas ! Thank you all who have responded and joined our growing game family. Among our more experienced members, we now stand at:

Lvl 1000+: 5 players
Lvl 800 to 999: 4 players
Lvl 500 to 799: 5 players

If you are a veteran and looking for new game home, we welcome you to join us. Leave a message in this thread or send me a pm.

Hey. I’m in a guild right now but it’s rather inactive and would like to join one that is still casual but actually have people playing.

Im level 604. I play to get 1500 seals a week, no prob and usually get around 300-500 trophies a week.

Invite code: GRUNDGE

Welcome Grundge ! Will free up a slot and send you an invite shortly.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. If you are looking for a new game home, leave a msg here or send me a pm.

As a guild, we have been growing strongly. We however still have places for veterans looking for a new game home. Leave a msg or send me a pm.

Happy New Year ! If you are a veteran player looking for a new game home for 2018, we are the guild for you ! Friendly, no pressure environment for you to enjoy the game. Leave a msg here or send me a pm.

We still have places open if you are looking for a casual guild to chill and have fun. Leave a msg here or send me a pm.

I would be interested…I am in a guild now that is mostly dead. Invite code is Grintooth_5srt. I am really looking for a guild that can hit the 20k seals a week at least. I generally do 1500 weekly myself. Just let me know if I need to leave the guild I am in now.

Welcome grintooth ! Plse give me a moment to clear a spot and then send an invite.