📜[30/30] Krystara’s Keepers: Official Recruitment Thread- Do you have what it takes to be the next Keeper?

@Paglop If you play on PC/mobile this guild might be a good fit for you.

5 Likes

Thanks @Elarcadia :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

No prob! I filled up the two spots in my guild way quicker than I expected (which has never happened, ever lol), so now I am trying to help all the people who messaged me and/or random people I see find guilds :). Good luck!

6 Likes

Thanks for keeping us in mind @Elarcadia! And let me know if you are interested in my Gargantuar Team build… :wink:

1 Like

PM @Ashasekayi or @efh313 to find out more about the guild or to join.

What we ask for:

• 534,000 gold / 1,334 seals / no trophy requirement
  • Guild Wars: level 2 sentinels
  • Raid/invasion: Use all your sigils (no tier purchases required)

What we offer:

• Basic tasks completed on Monday
  • 40,000 seals
  • Some legendary tasks
  • An active, helpful Discord community

2 Likes

PM @Ashasekayi or @efh313 to find out more about the guild or to join. We have one spot available.
Our Guild Requirements

Discord Recruitment Server

3 Likes

We have gained 232 spots in the rankings in our fourth week. We’ve completed 16 Legendary Tasks thus far this one.
images

One seat to fill for someone willing to help the guild advance further up the rankings.
Discord Recruitment Server

4 Likes

Visit us today at our hangout/coffee talk channel. Our waiting list is open! :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Come hang out with us in our coffee talk channel. We just reached 40k seals for the week. :+1:
Do you want any nice strategies for the Raids this week? Come get some tips. Looking forward
to met you all. And one last thing, our waiting list is open for down to earth human beings! :wink:

1 Like

Although we’re currently full our waiting list is rather small so we’re wanting to extend an invitation to the right person that has similar interests as us to help the guild progress further up the ranks. Our requirements aren’t as high as many guilds but we have completed 41 legendary tasks this week, 40k seals midweek and closed the last portal in Raids. If this is something that interests you then come by and chat with us on our server or pm @Ashasekayi or @efh313 here on the forum. Hope to hear from ya soon! :slight_smile:

screenshot_1412

Discord Server

3 Likes

hello im looking for a guild

Hey @Treyducey

PM @Ashasekayi or @efh313 and tell them your weekly contributons if you are interested to join us! :slight_smile:

You can also join our hang out/coffee talk channel on discord:

the appp wont load

I sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’m a level 1180 player i do all events, i’m not a great player but my contributions are 500k to 750k,1500 seals,and 350 to 500 trophies.i’m looking for a guild where all members participate

2 Likes

Hi bigdog :slight_smile:
We are sending you a PM.

2 Likes

if you have a spot open let me know i’ll leave my guild

We are full at the moment. But, we do have an open waiting list. You can read more about that in the PM we sent. :slight_smile:

sorry i’m not going on a waiting list

No worries. Good luck with the guild search.