⭐ [30/30] Hoguns Legionnaires - Waiting list - req: 500,000 gold week

Hoguns Legionnaires is a newish guild that joined with an older guild and we are trying to stand out as a friendly, relaxing guild that gets all task done and lots of legendaries. The goal of this new guild is for you to be able to play the way you want and to ignore the modes you don’t like.

The only requirement is 500,000 gold each week. This means we get all task completed and many legendaries every week.

The guild will be another sister guild to Hoguns along with Paladins so our discord channel will be lively with over 90 members. We have a very friendly, helpful and fun guild so this is another great perk.

Please join our discord server if you are interested in joining. This really is a nice break from the grind and we would love to have you with us.

Hoguns Legionnaires Discord server here: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6

Hi everyone, please join this great guild which is a part of a very large family. The Hoguns family of guilds has been around for a very, very long time and the family has a lively discord channel with a wealth of knowledge. Weather you are looking for a guild to grow with, or have a lot of gold but would rather not be made to do weekly events this guild is for you.

p.s. Being a tech guy I’ve created discord bots for Hoguns and many private websites for our members too. (just thought I would toss that out in case you like that kind of thing)

I’ve been a member of the Hoguns family for over a year and a half now. I’ve made many really good friends and learnt so much.

If want a guild that completes all tasks and many LT but hates doing raids/invasions or grinding out trophies then Hoguns Legionnaires is for you.

The discord bots and private websites Taran mentioned are amazing I couldn’t imagine playing GoW without them.

Hello Guys!
I’ve been a part of the Hoguns Family for a bit myself, working as a Recruiter.
Its a tough job, but I can tell you this : These people make it feel like I was on a permanent vacation :wink:
Friendly atmosphere, tons upon tons of valuable info and much more.
If you are looking for a well performing but stress-free guild, this is the place.
Hope to see you soon!

Young Hoguns testimony…

I have been playing this game for just over a year now.
I joined the Hoguns family four months ago as my first Guild hopping ever.
I can easily foresee it will also be my last…

Promises were met: fun, friendship, advice, support, information, rewards (I have NOT missed a single new Mythic or Legendary since I joined), etc.

Hoguns Legionnaires will give you all that and more without the stress of weekly grinding requirements (other than Gold) with the option to eventually step up the Hoguns family ladder if you are and feel ready for it.

Come and join the party!

As a veteran Hoguns member, I can definitely vouch for the usefulness of Taran’s tech skills as well as the friendly camaraderie of the Hoguns family. We have fun and we get things done!

Legionnaires is the newest member of our family with only a single gold req. Joining a good guild with a relatively easy req is the best way to enjoy the game. Join before the coveted spots are gone!

As a two year Hogun veteran, I can say for certain that Hoguns is my home and my family. Hoguns is filled with good people, strong values, and a passion for this game. And Hoguns Legionnaires is a great place to join into our family with only a gold requirement necessary. Don’t hesitate to stop by our discord if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Still recruiting?

Yes, please use our discord and we’ll chat more there. Thanks. :smiley:

Hi everyone. Hogun’s Legionnaires is an amazing guild that is all about having fun and great guild mates. We communicate a lot (sharing teams, ideas, strategies, and just fun stuff). Legionnaires completes all task, events and many legendaries each week. We are looking for one good member so please stop by and say hello.

Please visit us at: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6

Hi all, thank you very much for your interest in Legionnaires however we just filled our last spot. If you would like to get on our waiting list for the next open spot please chat with us on discord. Thank you so much. :slight_smile: