3 Experienced Players LF Strong and Active Guild

Hi everyone,

3 friends here, experienced players, looking for a strong and active guild to join.

We obviously have all kingdoms at 10, and are level 249, 353 and 364.

We can do 300K+ gold per week (often higher) and average around 200+ trophies per week. We would be donating only to keys and gems. We would expect other players to have similar ambitions and the guild leadership to reasonably monitor and enforce this, so everyone contributes.

Hope to hear from like-minded folks out there.

Monday is a good time to be looking. We at Anonymous had a number of spots last weekend but have since been filled. I can contact you if more vacancies open up.

Good luck to you in your search.

sadly we at Vn4ever had 3 spots open last week, now we have 2 spots open but one of them will be filled soon.

so now we only have 1 spot open and the requirement 300k gold and 300 trophies per week, on the other hand you will get around 1800-2200 glory keys and 2000 gems per week (approximately).

if any one of you guys interested in this spot let me know thanks

We may not be as big as you are looking for, but I think we offer more than just rewards. I wanted to copy/paste my advertisement I just made for your review.

We only have 1 expectation, contribute AT LEAST 1 trophy or 100 gold per week. Obviously we want people who will contribute much more than that, but essentially that means that people who do not play will be removed. We are a mix bag of players ranging from level 400+ to 35+ and have a common goal of taking the guild to the the top 100 guilds in game.

We offer mid to high 20s in skill bonuses, 100% daily gold reward, and a very large guild task bonus that is commonly 50-60 keys, 100 souls, 10-20 gems, plus misc extras. Our guild chat channel is also active with people who have made friends in between matches.

Feel free to inbox me your invite code, or find me on Steam at (DamageInc - with the eyeball icon). Currently have 2 open slots with a 3rd person very close to being considered inactive.