3.4 Fix that resolves Infinite Loading & Chat Issues

After updating to 3.4 earlier today. I ran into the issues everyone is complaining about with the battles stuck in infinite loading screen and after you input anything in global or guild chat. Nothing is put in the chat window.

1. Go to your Troops Menu.

2. Select Filter and select “ALL” (Not just owned or unowned)

3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list and let the game download everyone of those cards.

4. Go to Pets tab in troops and do the same thing.

5. Go to the Weapons Tab in troops and do the same thing.

6. Restart game client.

Ever Since I did this, My chat has been restored. I dont ever get stuck in waiting to load events. And I actually see the guild notifications that someone has unlocked a pet event for an hour.

I said this in my guild chat and after an hour 3 of my guildies confirmed that this fixed the issue for them as well.

Suggestion to Developers:
Please force everyone to download all of the assets on the patching screen. This is a huge problem for new players that are trying out the game and get stuck at loading screens. Forces them to uninstall and leave bad ratings for the game. Most people are used to having to patch after a fresh install or update for 5-15 mins. Since huge issues seem to be related to the downloading of the assets on the new unity engine update. Id suggest that you change the optional assets to become mandatory in your patcher.

-HiloBoyS
Guild: Soy Ghosts

1 Like

I tried your solution but it still does this when I try to connect to chat: image

So that solution doesn’t work for everybody!

1 Like

Another played already discovered this earlier, and the devs have linked to it, but it can’t hurt to have it in more than one place. Hopefully, it will help more people in the long run!!!

1 Like

Cela a fonctionné pour moi
Pendant environ 30 minutes
Mieux qu’avant qui était 0 minutes :wink:
Ty :slightly_smiling_face::relaxed: