3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

They’re probably wanting us to pay real money like the rest of the other formats.

I checked to see if I get the same thing during invasions. I tested two battles, I didn’t get any gold that I was supposed to get from either battle (piddly as it was, 29 gold only), but I did get the souls each time.

Is that why the rewards are so miserable, so we wouldn’t notice them not being added? :thinking: j/k

1 Like

Dungeon pack 1 is bugged out, cannot purchase.

Takes you to this screen.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, just submitted a ticket so now I’ll wait for the reply. In the meantime, here’s a screenshot for reference…

Their likely response will be one gnome was 1000 gold and another was 1500… 4 rewards total added together to look like 3

i don’t understand?? this bundle always cost 5$

On PS4, there was some issue with that bundle in the store, so it has been 150 gems to buy for us since it was introduced. They said it would just take a few days to get fixed, but it has been 6 months. I don’t think most people even realized there was ever a problem here.

2 Likes

wow i wish it happened on xbox also lol

4 Likes

Yes.

@Grimace @Santandrix etc - PS4 Dungeon Daily Deal offer is now fixed. We checked and players were not charged for this offer (not did you receive the items obviously) so you can go ahead and purchase it safely again. Please restart client to get fix.

@Rickygervais Added your translation issues.

p.s We’re coming into a long weekend in Australia so there may be some delays getting back you.

3 Likes

Woohoo! A bug report right at the start of a long weekend!

Invasion mode showed me that I would earn a minor orb of growth for completing stage 7. Instead, I received a minor orb of chaos. (Which turned out to be a minor orb of growth, ironically.)

1 Like

Just letting you know my “Beastly Bow” issue is fixed now, by uninstalling and re-install like you said, thank you!

The game is also much more smooth now, I like it! Although I kinda miss my invisible man troop already :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, another issue. Look like asset download everytime you starting the game is back again. This time only half a MB. It’s not really slow anything down, like it always download that before, but doesn’t show. So… display issue? (I’m on Andriod)

2 Likes

Opening vip chests crush game on ps4 .

Iv been kicking inactive ppl from guild and game crush every time after kick ps4 .

During invasion incorrect dmg towers do from skills , example 22 true dmg to all - in reality does 25 . ps4

During invasion , Stone Shaker meant to do x3 skull dmg against towers - sometimes does x2 or normal ps4

Queen mab doesn’t show her boost ratio on X1

Just finished beating a goblin team and without warning my game just closed and when I came back my 108 win streak was gone.

BTW Cyrup this is completely different to the wins counting as losses

This is happening to me almost daily. I don’t think it’s anything to do with me because my internet is fine.

1 Like

Elgrimm (mythic Dragon guy) has his impervious trait flash whenever famine casts, although mana is drained as it should be.

I know there has been issues of winning a GW match but it shows as a loss. Has anyone had this happen in PvP? I had my longest win streak stopped due to a PvP win showing up as a loss.

They seem to think it’s an issue with all of our internets… despite me logically explaining that’s there’s no way in hek that the issue isn’t game related.

Using mobile carrier instead of your WiFi provider seems to be the best solution. Or… Using a wired LAN connection.

1 Like

Event points still resetting…

1 Like

Ticket #55824 stolen gems on name change. Cost said ZERO and then im out 200 gems… so from my 494 about to buy armor… now not so much.