3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

% based i believe, as all mine are dif levels but all same % now

Legend not showing up in mail screen

On PC/mobile masteries now go up to 1,500 rather than 1,000, so that would have automatically adjusted your mastery

Thanks - I checked your mail and it’s Queen Ysabelle :slight_smile: Visual only, you still received her. Edit: What’s your platform

1 Like

Yup, I saw that I got her just not showing up when collecting or in collected. I am on Steam

I understand that, Cyrup, but why couldn’t it adjust things evenly so that all numbers are the same?:cry:

1. if map zoomed and i close kingdom menu - it zooms out and go to left corner. wtf?
  2. why TWO treasure hunt buttons on games menu. (it looks stupid, cuz new button goes right and need to be scrolled for view)
2 Likes

treasure gnome shows up for the first time for me, my empowered troop doesn’t start with full mana.

edit: all trait that should trigger at the beginning of battle did not trigger too. like bond and stuff.

Using the Moneylender in Explores does not net you a 400g increase. I assume this is same issue as with events.

1 Like

Is the VIP symbol supposed to be missing on the worldmap now? Just asking, it might be intended.vip

Check Hero Menu > Masteries and read the “Hero + ##” text. It is on the right of the first number which is in a big font. This change applies to Hero masteries only not total masteries (seems like you are referring to total masteries)

Just a reminder to PLEASE include a screenshot and mention of your platform as much as possible. There is a lot of content to work through on release and this will help us identify your issue quickly. (directed at everyone not Sheba)

2 Likes

Ooooh, durrr. I’m a dumbbutt. Yeah, those are all pretty equal (only one off), I obviously only stared at the big numbers for some reason. Likely because I had never checked that menu since the graphics update since level 1000 was long ago for me. Whoops, my mistake! Sorry!

2 Likes

Troop traits didn’t activate when I found my first Treasure Gnome. Very noticeable when Fire Bomb’s Empowered didn’t actually activate.

Seems like the asset is missing - Right click GOW in Steam > Properties > Local files > verify integrity of game cache.

Mentioned in another thread that this is intentional and is dynamic. That button is there to bring attention to the major feature available, for example during one of our new events it may appear there. Please, what is your platform?

Mostly likely, hang tight

Cheeers - added. Edit: This is related to the tutorial and should work normally afterwards

1 Like

That fixed it, thanks!

The lag, though, is really bad right now. Not sure if it’s because everyone is checking things out right now, but the loading wheel is really, really annoying at the moment. I need around five seconds until the guild menu pops up and one second for the kingdom menus. PVP is just as bad; especially after battle it takes forever until I can select a new fight.

Zuul’Goth is not showing up in the Unowned section despite being in the Soulforge already.

The gnome troops aren’t showing up either. (which ever ones we can get from the gnome vault)

1 Like

Did you leave your game open for a few hours? :wink:
Try closing and reopening it. Lag is a bit of an odd thing to identify the cause of so we will have to wait and see with this.

1 Like

Nope! In fact, I had just restarted it completely since I had closed it to verify the files to get the VIP symbol back like you had instructed me. So I can definitely say that for once, my game wasn’t open for eternity.:wink:

Ok. Let’s keep an eye on it over the next 24 hours.

*Weekly event: Killing purple event troops in PVP should now be working. Please restart your game

2 Likes

Can’t see the new PS4 trophies.