3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

@Tacet during your 12 hour gnome hunt, do you recall getting 3 or more real gnomes in a row?

ive gotten 3 gnomes in a row many times even before the event though was less then.usually when i get 3 in a row the rewards for the gnomes are garbage though xD

also far as i know these 1 in 30 1 in 15 numbers are just player stats/assumptions the devs never gave real numbers for the gnomes they just said the event has more likely chance not what the chance was for them.

2 Likes

That happened to me as well I only got the rewards from the gnomes not Cedric

2e9083bc21bd9bcc03b29977d248db99bad6e73e_1_690x415

Raid boss doesn’t give any reward at all after being beaten (besides xp). I know it says you get some small amount of gold and a traitstone but they don’t get added. I don’t know if it happens always or only in certain conditions. It occurs on different accounts (at the very least two :wink: ). I did not record when it happened to me but my wife did, on her account. The issue is visible around 2:23 (28 gold AFTER a win that was worth 53 gold) and around 7:30. And I know those rewards are laughable, but still it shouldn’t work like that.

Another player here who didn’t receive any drops from Cedric, just the 3 Treasure Gnome rewards. It happened to me on 2 separate occasions similar to the screenshots posted above.

Another problem of translation…

2 Likes

I hope cause that mean no event this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got three in a row too.

Also had to wait 67 battles for a Gnome.

Love RNG.

Yes, only once though was it 3 in a row, but several back to back ones.

1 Like

Event points are still resetting sometimes

On both my Steam & PS4 accounts, when I kick/promote/demote someone from my guild, I get a confirmation message, but nothing is done.

On Steam my guild is Vorpal Bunnies.
On PS4 my guild is Dire Rabbits.

Grrrrr…
GETTING REALLY SICK OF INFINITE LOAD SCREENS AFTER A BATTLE, ESPECIALLY A TOWER OR BOSS BATTLE.
Cost me the match and the raven.

ANDROID 5.0

Just used my vault key from the invasion portal and this is the 3rd time Cedric has dropped zero loot. What a joke.

1 Like

Had that on my first one. It’s ridiculous that in such a limited access area they have NOTHING as a reward option… and the rewards they do have are 75% a joke.

Please submit a support ticket if you haven’t already. That’s a bizarre bug, and definitely one the devs should be alerted to.

1 Like

Xbox (french version) Please i already posted 3 times, fix Gloabal

3 Likes

Looks like some quality chat going on in Xbox Gloabal today…

12 Likes

Well that’s the reason i don’t read it lol

1 Like

My wife just changes the channel to Global 002 or anywhere else that there doesn’t seem to be anyone talking.

3 Likes

PlayStation chat is just off the walls, so bad that devs has to come in. I’m glad they did.

2 Likes