3.3 Feedback and suggestions

Oh you guys got it already? Nice

That big image is actually dynamic. So it won’t always be treasure hunt.

3 Likes

It’s not changing at all as i test different game modes… Or is it dynamic for each time i open the game?

Can you please explain what these are?

It’s dynamic based what’s available :stuck_out_tongue: You’ll notice that once you’re dungeons reset that they will replace Treasure Hunt there, and a few other ones can pop up too.

1 Like

Sirrian mentioned this in the sneak peak.

1 Like

Your troop’s ascension level. See how your Mythics are full, but your Legendary Aurai is 1 off from being full?

2 Likes

The ‘Play Again’ button is AMAZING!! Thank you!! <3

It’s the little things … :wink:

1 Like

Can Dark Maiden have her trait Snare back? I enjoy the new ancestry trait but her web on skulls was extremely helpful against specifically Lord Ironbeard on Red GW day. Cursed is negligible as a trait late game.

3 Likes

Could I ask for the “Play Again” option to be on the left hand side rather than the right? As when on console I tend to mash the A (Xbox) /X (PS4) buttons alot to skip and play again xD

• The non-transparent board is beautiful! Really, really beautiful and wonderful!:rabbit::hearts::rabbit: I’m so happy this happened! I can play TH again!
  • The fainter particles (especially during casting) are also soooo much better!:rabbit::hearts::rabbit:
  • I do seem to get a tiny bit more starting delay from the new animations of traits triggering at the start of battle, though (4x speed).
  • Pretty impossible to give feedback on the new modes yet, so I won’t assume anything there so far, but I definitely love how countdowns are shown!
  • I’m not super-sure how I feel about the new banners. On one hand, they’re super-amazing-fancy. On the other hand, it’s very hard to make out the symbols in the middle and, depending on their colors, I can’t see it at all. Hopefully, I’ll learn to identify them otherwise.
  • Anariel immune to Mana Drain and Silence. This… could not be worse. This is a nightmare. Not sure why she wasn’t nerfed along with Nyx - glad Nyx happened, though - but wow she wrecks everything even more now.
  • I find that top left big image in the games section which right now only shows TH and is apparently supposed to also show different events once available, really a bit irritating and unneeded. Not a big thing, but it keeps throwing me off that something is going to be displayed twice there.
  • The fact that a fully ascended/leveled troop still has those buttons clickable in the new menu but nothing happens (also no “you reached max level” message or anything) might confuse some players, I’m not sure.
  • That you adjusted the guild chests level back is nice, even though I have to get used to it again now.:joy:
  • That gold chests are still the second from the left seems odd… I guess if you leave it like that forever because players are used to it like that now is a viable option, though.
  • I personally find the new traiting menu more confusing than it was, but I’m not sure if I’m not the only one. Somehow, I find it harder instead of easier to keep track of my Arcanes now.
  • The lag when opening kingdom menus now is kinda annoying, don’t like the loading wheel appearing every time. But then again… explore is so much faster now that getting into the menu is not needed as often anymore now anyway. Love that button!

EDIT: Got my first two gnomes in explore. 3 Celestials and 3 Event Keys. These guys are generous! Definitely appreciating that!

4 Likes

All seems good aside the WE shops and the Valraven… in short the additional Sigils.

So the top players in the new Leaderboard will be the ones:

• who spend gems to buy Sigils in the Shop
  • who are lucky enough to find many Valraven

Thanks for the suggestions. I am likely going to hold off on posting a ltitle here unless there are specific questions to answer or misinformation to clarify, so that discussion can be free-flowing and the top suggestions identified accordingly :slight_smile:

Whoa! Vault is HUGE!
Also Cedric Sparklesack looks absolutely amazing!:smiley: I love his design! We need more troops with glasses, I swear!

3 Likes

Cursor defaults on play again. Stay calm, mash A. Win

2 Likes

I have one question:

We can unlock Tier only with gems?

2nd impression:

Congrats, I don’t want to get off the game. Must find more Treasure gnomes. well done.

2 Likes
  • I love the new Banners! Great job!!!
  • Minor Thing: In Treasure Hunt the post report Gems are common (grey), shouldn’t they be a bit higher classification?
  • Unnecessary Clutter: The word “Level” on the front of every troops main image is big and completely un-necessary. Just have the nuber. For example You don’t have Troop Alchemist Kingdom Adana, we just see the info.

I have more… But want to test/enjoy the update, but so far its great.

I… I am not complaining, but are you guys really knowing what you are doing to the economy because what is this?!:flushed:

5 Likes

Its best just to enjoy it. They’re releasing more everything to compensate.