3.2 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

I can’t connect to the game since the last update, I just stay blocked on the title screen :confused:
I play on the steam version

most of the graphics never downloaded for me
Also dungeon gets stuck after each battle requiring force close, sometimes it gets bugged the way it’s not enterable to begin with
Xiaomi Redmi 4x

Screen shots

lack of graphic:

dungeon not enterable

dungeon stuck after battle

edit: i had it all fixed by reinstalling the game (saved my acc info: email and password first)

4 Likes

Any dungeon issues or icons invisible, i fixed with an uninstall and reinstall. Don’t forget to write down your passwords though.

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this. Android too. She will kill the bottom 2 troops, and summon 1. Doesn’t matter which troop you selected. I tried all other speeds and it doesn’t happen. 4x only.

[Platform : PC]
As you can see, all of my Guild Wars defense teams are set to 4x Golem.
My problem is that yesterday, I changed them to another team and when I logged in today, all of my changes … GONE.
Is it something I do wrong or is it a real issue ?

Can someone help me figure out ?

(Just to be sure. To change my Guild Wars team I click on the rectangle that shows the banner + team score + team title, it leads me to a list of all of my teams, then I just click on the one I want to have. Is that right ?)

1 Like

On mobile:

It looks like elspeth is still bugged. When I sacrifice the last troop it destroy the third to last troop instead, leaving me with 3 troops

Platform : Mobile
Area : deungeon.
What : locked up on rewards
Screen shot :

Edit : now im hetting this.

2 Likes

This is how my troops appear after AI cast dervish. (PC)

I can not connected to sever in PC platform.
Also iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.0.3) and mobile phone (Android 7.0 and (5.0.2) has same issue.

I had try to reinstall game, but it didn’t work.

Please help soon.

I’m still experiencing even we got a hotfix freebies.

Thanks worked for me too.

Xbox - when I click on my hero in the GW defense days screen I get this. Also there are a LOT of freezes in this screen, and sometimes the cursor moves to the right, but the screen does not.

This has been fixed but no indication of what this is ?? IF referring to scrolling thru troops then no it has not been fixed and restarted game before I typed this reply.

On PC and Mobile…

1. fixed as of tonight’s updateTribute does not appear to account for kingdom bonuses. I ti showing my much smaller amounts than I should be getting, and is adding the same amount to my resources, but I usually collect multiple thousands at a time, not just a few hundred. (Will send screenshots of next collection). I had a collection of 15 diff kingdoms and only got the initial amounts added to my totals ( like 342 gold and very few other resources)

2 Looks like tonight’s update fixedI usually do fairly well with collecting Arcane traitstones. Since the update went live, I have only received minor, major and runic traitstones from PVP and Explore. No Arcane or Celestial and I Have done a crap ton of battles. Not ONE since update.

1. In GW, was it intentional that we can no longer see how many battles have been done out of how many are possible? If intentional, please add it back in, if not, please fix :wink:

2. I know it has been mentioned already, but man is it hard to read team scores when their banner/kingdom is a lighter background. the font color just blends right in.

These are actual issues, not just whining because I don’t like the new UI. (Which I don’t by the way… but these are actual game play issues!)

Thank you for all you hard work… :wink:

Amaia

Ya I thought last night it was off so I have been tracking today and so far it’s missing the kingdoms that are adding tribute.

Last three tributes have been (all my kingdoms are at 10 + 6, 7 or 8 stars)

8 kingdoms - 768
9 kingdoms - 924
8 kingdoms - 643

And I have been tracking last month because I thought they had become less than previous (3.1 to 3.5)

Here’s similar day 9/10
10 kingdoms - 8658
7 kingdoms - 5191
5 kingdoms - 2567

Will send pictures of the next two tributes

UPDATE 3pm 10/19:

Two pulls and pictures of the kingdom view (with the total amount current) - picture of tributes - and then picture of after tribute - shows it’s JUST the tribute screen not adding in the other kingdom tributes for gold as suspected.

I will send a bug report in so they have the pictures.

If you log all the resources it might be easier to determine if there is a bug with the bonus with a smaller sample size.

That is - what I am doing - which is why I was showing just the first three today and three from a month ago.

1 Like

I agree 100% The Game Is So Broken I just don’t understand who developed this New theme they should be fired :weary:

1 Like

There’s still no refund option for Wisp.

Black Beast is devouring last ally when his spell should be any ally. Ally cannot be selected.